Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hotdog food
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Hotdogs

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Hotdog stand rp

YES I KNOW THERE IS A HOTDOG PROP, I'M SAYING TO MAKE IT AN ACTUAL FOOD ITEM THAT YOU CAN SELL AND BUY. I DON'T WANT TO GIVE THEM BURGERS AT A HOTDOG STAND. I WANT TO GIVE THEM HOTDOGS. STOP WHINGING SAYING THAT IT'S GONNA WASTE DEV TIME WHEN IT'S LITERALLY SOMETHING SO SMALL THAT CAN BE DONE IN THEIR OWN TIME. I'M NOT SAYING ADD IT RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT, IM ASKING TO ADD IT WHEN THEY GET THE CHANCE. jeez, some people...
This is the dumbest shit I have seen all day
(Jul 7, 2020, 03:14 AM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]This is the dumbest shit I have seen all day

You must have very boring days then.

I've often wanted to do a hotdog stand rp but the only thing that's remotely similar to the food is a burger. I've tried before to just use burgers and put a sign saying "ooc hotdogs = burgers" but I just got trolls saying "this is a burger, I want a refund!"

Honestly I'd argue that most of the food we have atm is pointless considering most of them provide the same amount of food but are different prices...

It's a very simple add-on, not like one hotdog is gonna affect performance or anything.
Don't we have a large prop pack with a bunch of different foods - one of those being a hotdog? Honestly I haven't been able to find it for ages, yet I'm pretty sure it's there.
(Jul 7, 2020, 03:01 PM)Theo Wrote: [ -> ]Don't we have a large prop pack with a bunch of different foods - one of those being a hotdog? Honestly I haven't been able to find it for ages, yet I'm pretty sure it's there.

There is.

Content already on the server.

-Support.
yes good idea use dev time to work on useless shit when it can be used for things that will help the playerbase
(Jul 7, 2020, 04:46 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 7, 2020, 03:01 PM)Theo Wrote: [ -> ]Don't we have a large prop pack with a bunch of different foods - one of those being a hotdog? Honestly I haven't been able to find it for ages, yet I'm pretty sure it's there.

There is.

-Support.

Okie. So it looks like this is already on the server, unless you want to make it something which you can actually eat. 

If you want to make it something you can eat, I'm neutral on this. Such a small suggestion that I really cannot see any harm.
(Jul 7, 2020, 05:44 PM)Theo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 7, 2020, 04:46 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]

There is.

-Support.

Okie. So it looks like this is already on the server, unless you want to make it something which you can actually eat. 

If you want to make it something you can eat, I'm neutral on this. Such a small suggestion that I really cannot see any harm.

That's the suggestion I'm making... I know there's a hotdog prop but there isn't a hotdog food. It takes away from the rp when I have to give them a burger instead.
(Jul 7, 2020, 04:49 PM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]yes good idea use dev time to work on useless shit when it can be used for things that will help the playerbase

I mean I agree, but it would literally take a contributor maybe 5-10 minutes to adjust some values.
(Jul 7, 2020, 04:49 PM)pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]yes good idea use dev time to work on useless shit when it can be used for things that will help the playerbase

Someone's clearly having a bad day to get upset over a virtual hotdog jeez. It boosts rp, that helps the playerbase in its own little way. If you want to help the playerbase, how about... oh I don't know... you actually join the server?

Guv

‍ what is the purpose of this thread as there seems to be some raging goin around here 
Quote:Someone's clearly having a bad day to get upset over a virtual hotdog jeez.

thing like that dont really help, i mean this is a suggestion thread, like lets get on topic 

imo: Neutral, good suggestion but for later maybe
(Jul 7, 2020, 07:25 PM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]snip

He's suggesting adding a hotdog as a food item.

OT: +support
-support 
make burger stand.
+support
Why not make all the food props into consumable foods while they're at it? Dont think too much about "balance" just keep most of it in the 20-40 food region.
+Support

I agree, adds more to RP and the foods you can buy.
Pages: 1 2