Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hotdog food
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Jul 7, 2020, 09:20 AM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 7, 2020, 03:14 AM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]This is the dumbest shit I have seen all day

You must have very boring days then.

I've often wanted to do a hotdog stand rp but the only thing that's remotely similar to the food is a burger. I've tried before to just use burgers and put a sign saying "ooc hotdogs = burgers" but I just got trolls saying "this is a burger, I want a refund!"

Honestly I'd argue that most of the food we have atm is pointless considering most of them provide the same amount of food but are different prices...

It's a very simple add-on, not like one hotdog is gonna affect performance or anything.

Ah yes, rather than having staff working on the issue with the playerbase lets make them focus on a hotdog, something which nobody will ever buy because there are better alternatives like fish and Chinese food. Fantastic idea man!

-support
(Jul 10, 2020, 09:07 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 7, 2020, 09:20 AM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 7, 2020, 03:14 AM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]This is the dumbest shit I have seen all day

You must have very boring days then.

I've often wanted to do a hotdog stand rp but the only thing that's remotely similar to the food is a burger. I've tried before to just use burgers and put a sign saying "ooc hotdogs = burgers" but I just got trolls saying "this is a burger, I want a refund!"

Honestly I'd argue that most of the food we have atm is pointless considering most of them provide the same amount of food but are different prices...

It's a very simple add-on, not like one hotdog is gonna affect performance or anything.

Ah yes, rather than having staff working on the issue with the playerbase lets make them focus on a hotdog, something which nobody will ever buy because there are better alternatives like fish and Chinese food. Fantastic idea man!

-support

With that logic then you should think that there's no point in having any variety of food whatsoever, just because we have fish and Chinese food.

What makes you think that a hotdog is automatically gonna be worse than fish and Chinese food? 

Not everything is about having the best item, it's about the potential for rp. Your ignorance truly shines, fantastic!
Boy the salt levels are critical. I say yes to hot dogs!
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
(Jul 11, 2020, 01:02 AM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 10, 2020, 09:07 PM)Maveric Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 7, 2020, 09:20 AM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]You must have very boring days then.

-support

With that logic then you should think that there's no point in having any variety of food whatsoever, just because we have fish and Chinese food.

What makes you think that a hotdog is automatically gonna be worse than fish and Chinese food? 

Not everything is about having the best item, it's about the potential for rp. Your ignorance truly shines, fantastic!

Just do burger stand rp lol
Approved.
Added by Rydolph in revision c21c840.
Pages: 1 2