Limelight Forums

Full Version: Abortion is Murder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: gsYJdjw.jpg]

Guv

this is a topic that can be looked at from so many different angles that defining it as murder is a 50/50 thing imo
(May 15, 2020, 09:46 PM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]this is a topic that can be looked at from so many different angles that defining it as murder is a 50/50 thing imo

Angles such as?

Rape?
Incest?
Dangers to the woman's body?
I fully agree with faustin, abortion is murder

Abortion is murder. Simple as that.
no, it's not
I firmly believe it can be justified, sometimes it's better for both the mother and the baby imo
(May 15, 2020, 09:58 PM)Dutch Wrote: [ -> ]no, it's not

How is it not? You're killing a human. That's murder.
(May 15, 2020, 10:01 PM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]I firmly believe it can be justified, sometimes it's better for both the mother and the baby imo

I fail to see how it can be justified? It is medically possible to extract an embryo/foetus and implant it into a surrogate if pregnancy risks the mother's life.
Ur a murder
(May 15, 2020, 10:09 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 15, 2020, 10:01 PM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]I firmly believe it can be justified, sometimes it's better for both the mother and the baby imo

I fail to see how it can be justified? It is medically possible to extract an embryo/foetus and implant it into a surrogate if pregnancy risks the mother's life.

But then how available is that to everybody? I feel it could be justified, Imagine bringing a Baby into the world to Drug addicted parents living in the slums who are 15?
(May 15, 2020, 10:11 PM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]

But then how available is that to everybody? I feel it could be justified, Imagine bringing a Baby into the world to Drug addicted parents living in the slums who are 15?

https://www.gov.uk/child-adoption/birth-...our-rights

EDIT: In that situation, Social Services/DCSF/CPS are likely to get involved anyways.
(May 15, 2020, 10:01 PM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]sometimes it's better for both the mother and the baby imo

Better for the baby? Let's ask the baby about its opinion. Oh, wait I forgot, it was killed.
(May 15, 2020, 10:11 PM)Tom* Wrote: [ -> ]

Imagine bringing a Baby into the world to Drug addicted parents living in the slums who are 15?

Is it the baby's fault???
Pages: 1 2 3 4