Limelight Forums

Full Version: Abortion is Murder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(May 16, 2020, 07:42 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]are condoms murder too then?

If you’re ejaculating zygotes, get to a hospital immediately!
I'm with Faustin and crew on this, abortion is murder in all cases.
men discuss something they don't have to go through, this is a good discussion.
(May 16, 2020, 02:54 PM)Brin. Wrote: [ -> ]men discuss something they don't have to go through, this is a good discussion.

Gender is irrelevant in this discussion, yes I appreciate the baby is in a female body however that doesn't make the baby any less human, nor does it make the action any less inhumane.
(May 16, 2020, 02:54 PM)Brin. Wrote: [ -> ]men discuss something they don't have to go through, this is a good discussion.

I didn't know that I am not allowed to discuss stuff anymore I am not directly involved with.

Right then... please stop discussing politics, you're not a politician. Stop discussing stuff about COVID, you're not a doctor. I could probably resume this with thousands of other things.

Because you have to be a slave owner to understand why slavery is bad 🥴
#NoPlantationNoOpinion 

Ok, now for the serious answer:

(May 15, 2020, 11:25 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]3. Abortion directly kills the unborn
People say abortion isn't really killing because the foetus has no right to use the woman's body without her consent, abortion just removes the foetus who then dies because he or she cannot survive outside of the uterus and they're removing them from a place they have no right to be. But that's like saying putting your 1 year old outside in a blizzard doesn't kill him, it just removes him from a place he has no right to be (he doesn't pay rent) and it put him in a place he can't survive - which is absurd. Even the Supreme Court in Roe v Wade said there is no absolute right to do whatever you want with your body.

The bottom line is that if you engage in an activity that is ordered towards creating helpless children (sex), then you have an obligation to provide for those children that you create. If you are a man, then you an obligation to provide child support - and not just money but social support - even if you don't want to, because you have a responsibility towards the children you created, and the woman who you've impregnated. 

So if we agree that men have these responsibilities in virtue of what they've freely chosen to do, then to be equal between men and women we have to say women also have responsibilities - that they have responsibility to care for the child that, in almost every case, they're responsible for creating. Women certainly have a right to control their bodies, but nobody has a right to use their body to hurt another innocent body outside or inside of them. 

What is the uterus for, if not for sustaining the life of an unborn child. Don't the children we create, born or unborn, have a right to basic necessities they need to live: like food, water or shelter. Pregnancy provides this, and unborn children have a right to this kind of care when we create them. 
shut up retard
(May 16, 2020, 04:12 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

Gender is irrelevant in this discussion, yes I appreciate the baby is in a female body however that doesn't make the baby any less human, nor does it make the action any less inhumane.

(May 16, 2020, 04:15 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't know that I am not allowed to discuss stuff anymore I am not directly involved with.

Right then... please stop discussing politics, you're not a politician. Stop discussing stuff about COVID, you're not a doctor. I could probably resume this with thousands of other things.

(May 16, 2020, 04:16 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]

#NoPlantationNoOpinion 

(May 15, 2020, 11:25 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]3. Abortion directly kills the unborn
People say abortion isn't really killing because the foetus has no right to use the woman's body without her consent, abortion just removes the foetus who then dies because he or she cannot survive outside of the uterus and they're removing them from a place they have no right to be. But that's like saying putting your 1 year old outside in a blizzard doesn't kill him, it just removes him from a place he has no right to be (he doesn't pay rent) and it put him in a place he can't survive - which is absurd. Even the Supreme Court in Roe v Wade said there is no absolute right to do whatever you want with your body.

The bottom line is that if you engage in an activity that is ordered towards creating helpless children (sex), then you have an obligation to provide for those children that you create. If you are a man, then you an obligation to provide child support - and not just money but social support - even if you don't want to, because you have a responsibility towards the children you created, and the woman who you've impregnated. 

So if we agree that men have these responsibilities in virtue of what they've freely chosen to do, then to be equal between men and women we have to say women also have responsibilities - that they have responsibility to care for the child that, in almost every case, they're responsible for creating. Women certainly have a right to control their bodies, but nobody has a right to use their body to hurt another innocent body outside or inside of them. 

What is the uterus for, if not for sustaining the life of an unborn child. Don't the children we create, born or unborn, have a right to basic necessities they need to live: like food, water or shelter. Pregnancy provides this, and unborn children have a right to this kind of care when we create them. 

You really didn't like that comment, huh? You care a lot about something that you will probably never have to deal with in your life time.
(May 16, 2020, 04:35 PM)Brin. Wrote: [ -> ]
(May 16, 2020, 04:12 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

(May 16, 2020, 04:15 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]

(May 16, 2020, 04:16 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]

#NoPlantationNoOpinion 

You really didn't like that comment, huh? You care a lot about something that you will probably never have to deal with in your life time.

That makes absolutely no sense. Just because I probably never have to deal with murder does not mean that I am not allowed to disagree with it lmao.

As I stated before if we wouldn't be allowed to care about stuff we probably never have to deal with, we all would have quite some issues.
‍ What is the purpose of this thread? Do you really want to change your mind or do you want to defend your point of view? 

For the record, I agree with the idea that abortion is murder, insofar that you end a life that, without the procedure, would have continued to live. However, I agree with ‍ that it can be justified in certain situations. I’m personally not an “All life is sacrosanct” absolutist, as some seek to try to portrayal themselves as in this thread. Otherwise supporting the death penalty would become much harder for me to rationalize. 

What is your opinion on for instance Planned Parenthood, if you don’t mind me asking.
[Image: 8USlmiL.png]
No offense, but I don't really see why someone would bring up such a topic in a gaming community..
It's such a controversial topic and it will just be one side vs the other without finding a compromise.
(May 16, 2020, 05:23 PM)roxas Wrote: [ -> ]
It's such a controversial topic

Quote:[WARNING] This section may contain unpopular topics

Source: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/forum-329.html

Quote: This forum was created to allow for serious discussion on topics which might otherwise be sensitive and/or controversial.

Source: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-9077.html

(May 16, 2020, 05:02 PM)Yug Lanimirc Wrote: [ -> ]‍ What is the purpose of this thread? Do you really want to change your mind or do you want to defend your point of view?

I'm curious in regards to other people's opinions.

(May 16, 2020, 04:35 PM)Brin. Wrote: [ -> ]You really didn't like that comment, huh? You care a lot about something that you will probably never have to deal with in your life time.

No, I don't have to deal with abortion directly, but I may potentially have to deal with my other half coming home and saying "Oh that kid we were going to have? Yeah I had it killed."

Please refrain from posting multiple times in a row. If you have more to say, you can post once and separate it in multiple sections with multiple quotes and/or edit it later on if nobody else responded already.
(May 16, 2020, 05:43 PM)roxas Wrote: [ -> ]

Please refrain from posting multiple times in a row. If you have more to say, you can post once and separate it in multiple sections with multiple quotes and/or edit it later on if nobody else responded already.

Have I violated any forums rules?
"Do not post with the sole intention of increasing your post count."

And I won't  discuss here whether or not your intention was to increase your post count. Fact is, that you please refrain from posting multiple times in a row when nobody else responded yet.

Make it into one post so the thread stays clean and easy to read. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4