Limelight Forums

Full Version: Make The Rules Easier to Read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Guv

b]Explain your suggestion, in detail[/b]: Make the in game rules easier to see by sight.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: as its stands, the rules that can be viewed in game are not very well set out in terms of paragraphs. 
which in effect with the rules all being in the same colour and text makes the rules altogether look like one massive block of text. Which for me is very hard to read each rule.  So If the rule Numbers could maybe have bold added to them to make them stand out a bit, and spacing added between each rule, it would make it much easier for new and current players to read them, and understand a bit better.
+ Support

It'd be much nicer to have the rules set out in a way that's clear and eligible, especially for the new players that might find it difficult to read through the vast amounts that there is. (Though the search function is a godsend, I'll give it that!)
(Sep 14, 2019, 07:25 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]
+ Support

It'd be much nicer to have the rules set out in a way that's clear and eligible, especially for the new players that might find it difficult to read through the vast amounts that there is. (Though the search function is a godsend, I'll give it that!)
I'd like to see an example or a more detailed description of what you are suggesting. Yes, the rules are very cluttered, but what you're suggesting wouldn't really make it easier. It would just look slightly better

Guv

(Sep 17, 2019, 09:33 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see an example or a more detailed description of what you are suggesting

so basically, the rules that can be read ingame, are not paragraphed, the same color and same text, including the numbers, so this suggestion is to make it grammatically neater so new/current players can read them easier, and hopefully it'll make them easier to understand
(Sep 18, 2019, 11:12 PM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 17, 2019, 09:33 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see an example or a more detailed description of what you are suggesting

so basically, the rules that can be read ingame, are not paragraphed, the same color and same text, including the numbers, so this suggestion is to make it grammatically neater so new/current players can read them easier, and hopefully it'll make them easier to understand

I understand that, but what SPECIFICALLY should be done?

Guv

(Sep 19, 2019, 12:31 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 18, 2019, 11:12 PM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]

I understand that, but what SPECIFICALLY should be done?

Spacing between the rules, bold added to the rule numbers. i think would be beneficial
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
-support

I personally see no need for this. The rules are direct and give the point across as they are. I understand that some people may not be able to read them but you can't please everyone.

Hope this helps.

Guv

(Sep 26, 2019, 02:02 AM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]-support

Click *HERE* for a place to read rules

if you read the first line of my suggestion sir, you will find out that this is directed at the in game rules

Guv

(Sep 25, 2019, 03:07 PM)henryhouse12 Wrote: [ -> ]-support

I personally see no need for this. The rules are direct and give the point across as they are. I understand that some people may not be able to read them but you can't please everyone.

Hope this helps.

point taken, in this suggestion i hope to make the rules easier to read so everyone can understand them, so in effect people who cant read them, can read them, and vice versa
(Sep 26, 2019, 06:20 PM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]

if you read the first line of my suggestion sir, you will find out that this is directed at the in game rules
Yes I know, but there is not much more than can be done to make it clearer to read, there is a search bar. etc
(Sep 26, 2019, 08:22 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 26, 2019, 06:20 PM)Guv Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes I know, but there is not much more than can be done to make it clearer to read, there is a search bar. etc

What about spacing between the rules, bold added to the rule numbers. i think would be beneficial
Approved.
Pages: 1 2