Limelight Forums

Full Version: Discord B4B (Boost for Boost)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: d204208a5ae02533c95a1685a788e7e4.png]

Limelight B4B
Boost for Boost

Hello, community,

As some of you are probably aware, discord has recently rolled out a server boosting feature for Nitro users. With this feature, Nitro owners can "boost" any single server (with a cooldown to change your choice), granting benefits to said server, particularly at certain boost milestones. Naturally, we'd like to reach these milestones, and so we are rolling out some incentives for boosting. Currently while boosting our server you will gain a bonus to skill experience acquisition, and access to a booster-staff only channel on our discord. As usual, incentives are subject to change, and we are thinking about adding some more in the future.

You can see if you have a Booster status on the Limelight Discord server, you'll have this icon [Image: bec8cbec5d50af1a45658a5c4fbc5c28.png], next to your pinkish coloured name.

As we stated above, you'll have access to a booster-staff only channel which allows a more up close interaction with the staff and also possible sneak peeks into pre-release content.

You'll also be granted a 5% skill boost that allows you to gain skill levels faster!

You can toggle the HUD elements showing the bonus EXP's from the top context menu, under HUD options.

[Image: 6b1543e3092a8433e01db377c375b05a.png]

[Image: 8516846cd7dcb9ad82d309ce094e5a88.png]

Thank you for reading!

Credits: & ‍  for implementation
Graphics & Thread: &
hot
pay2win, no thanks
why would you want to speak to staff more

they smell of toe
hmmm

Too much Pay2Win already and I'm broke

O O F
Hmmmmm...

Pay2Win?

Now I need to get some money for it...
pay2win isn't the way forward for LL
5% skill exp increase is a p2w? chill people
(Jun 26, 2019, 10:50 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]5% skill exp increase is a p2w? chill people

Considering the amount of XP you need to level up, it's a pretty big boost
(Jun 26, 2019, 10:52 AM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 26, 2019, 10:50 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]5% skill exp increase is a p2w? chill people

Considering the amount of XP you need to level up, it's a pretty big boost

right, if a fish gave you 20xp, now you will get 21xp, s h o c k i n g.
To those saying it's p2w, do not worry, there are plans to implement similar boosts that can be earned with in-game actions and other methods that don't require you to pay anything.

Regarding how big of a p2w element this is, and how this boost affects the exp numbers, I'd ask for the numbers man ‍ to jump in there, I'm bad with numbers
Two words for you guys, . "Manufactured Outrage".

A 5% XP boost turns 5xp into 5.25xp. That turns an hours work into an hour and three minutes. Or for 100 hours of work, it gives you 3 hours. That's a boost. That's not pay2win.

Maybe if discord boosting gave you a 5000% increase (it doesn't), and gave us money (it doesn't), I'd see your point.

But then again, the community voted to give membership a 50% reduction in stolen uniform cooldown, so what do I know about pay2win right?
Very good guys, keep up the brilliant work you all do!
this thread is fucking funny now.
It is still a pay 2 win element.

Really not the way LL should go, not even with small steps.
Pages: 1 2 3