Limelight Forums

Full Version: Pride Month + LGBT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:23 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]Am I allowed to say I identify as a 60 year old so I can retire early and have a pension and free public transport?

Is an elder allowed to identify as a 16 year old so they can have sex with under-18s?

The context is the same. If someone "feels" like they're the different gender, then it means people can also say they "feel" like a different age - both have a lot to be abused.

age and gender are completely different.

gender is separate to sex.
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:25 PM)kian Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:23 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]Am I allowed to say I identify as a 60 year old so I can retire early and have a pension and free public transport?

Is an elder allowed to identify as a 16 year old so they can have sex with under-18s?

The context is the same. If someone "feels" like they're the different gender, then it means people can also say they "feel" like a different age - both have a lot to be abused.

So you're saying it's okay to change your gender, but not your age? It's hypocritical.

Gender is the same as sex, people have just twisted its definition to make a new meaning out of it - you can "feel" like a girl/boy but you will never one.

Go to Minute 9:46

(Jun 15, 2019, 09:27 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]

So you're saying it's okay to change your gender, but not your age? It's hypocritical.

Gender is the same as sex, people have just twisted its definition to make a new meaning out of it - you can "feel" like a girl/boy but you will never one.

no-one is saying that a MtF trans person will become a full, biological female.

the idea i'm trying to get across is that 'gender identity' is how they feel, and sex is their biological sex.

sex can't be changed, their gender can.
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:28 PM)kian Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:27 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:25 PM)kian Wrote: [ -> ]age and gender are completely different.

the idea i'm trying to get across is that 'gender identity' is how they feel, and sex is their biological sex.

Nope
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:30 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:28 PM)kian Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:27 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]So you're saying it's okay to change your gender, but not your age? It's hypocritical.

Nope

good contribution to the discussion since i'm 100% right and you have nothing to disprove it.

you're fucking weird mate - stop being so worked up on how someone else 'feels'
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:31 PM)kian Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:30 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:28 PM)kian Wrote: [ -> ]no-one is saying that a MtF trans person will become a full, biological female.

Nope

good contribution to the discussion since i'm 100% right and you have nothing to disprove it.

again, lets stop with the insults. Thats the second time you have insulted the person and not arugued back a point.
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:32 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:31 PM)kian Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:30 PM)Rydolph Wrote: [ -> ]Nope

again, lets stop with the insults. Thats the second time you have insulted the person and not arugued back a point.

my point has been made twice. in my 2 posts.

thanks,
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:33 PM)kian Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:32 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:31 PM)kian Wrote: [ -> ]good contribution to the discussion since i'm 100% right and you have nothing to disprove it.

thanks,

So if you have nothing else to say about the arguement then be quiet and let others tell their opinions and dont go to insulting people because you are butthurt.
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:34 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:33 PM)kian Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:32 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]again, lets stop with the insults. Thats the second time you have insulted the person and not arugued back a point.

thanks,

So if you have nothing else to say about the arguement that be quiet and let others tell their opinions and dont go to insulting people because you are butthurt.

this is 2019 and you're calling people butthurt during a discussion.
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:34 PM)kian Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:34 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:33 PM)kian Wrote: [ -> ]my point has been made twice. in my 2 posts.

thanks,

So if you have nothing else to say about the arguement that be quiet and let others tell their opinions and dont go to insulting people because you are butthurt.

Says the one calling people weird about their opinions on LGBT.
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:35 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:34 PM)kian Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:34 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]So if you have nothing else to say about the arguement that be quiet and let others tell their opinions and dont go to insulting people because you are butthurt.

Says the one calling people weird about their opinions on LGBT.

because your opinions on the T in LGBT involve getting offended, touchy or otherwise worked up over someone elses business.

that's why you're weird.
Stop the spam about who is butthurt and who is not. Keep it civilized.
(Jun 14, 2019, 09:21 PM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]Rules of this:
1. This is not a safe space. All opinions are welcomed and should be treated respectfully.

All was stated
(Jun 15, 2019, 09:36 PM)Zaidplays Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 14, 2019, 09:21 PM)Hungames Wrote: [ -> ]Rules of this:
1. This is not a safe space. All opinions are welcomed and should be treated respectfully.

All was stated

stop ignoring my point.

my point is, you're very worked up over someone elses thoughts and their business. that is weird.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7