Limelight Forums

Full Version: Breaches remove doors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Idea: Have breaches remove doors from their hinges when they go off, as opposed to just opening them, kind of like how shotguns work.

Why?: More fun first off, seeing a door be shot into a room at 30-odd-mph, and also adds a bit more of a dazing effect to when the breach goes off, maybe causing panic amongst the defenders and giving the user a bit of time to move in. Also this shouldn't be too hard to add right? Correct me if I'm wrong of course.
Used to be like this I thought 
+Support
Yeah this is quite easy to add back if desired, though I was thinking of some new possible breach solutions we could add too. I'll make another suggestion for those later though.

But yeah, dev-wise this is easy.
+support
(Mar 21, 2019, 07:17 PM)Faustie Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah this is quite easy to add back if desired, though I was thinking of some new possible breach solutions we could add too. I'll make another suggestion for those later though.

If you get a proper battering ram in, that can also take doors off their hinges... I'll give you my soul.

OT:

+support
(Mar 22, 2019, 03:38 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 21, 2019, 07:17 PM)Faustie Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah this is quite easy to add back if desired, though I was thinking of some new possible breach solutions we could add too. I'll make another suggestion for those later though.

If you get a proper battering ram in, that can also take doors off their hinges... I'll give you my soul.

OT:

+support

If I knew how to make mods, I would design one just for you wes <3

OT:

+support

I support this man's statement. Please make it happen.
(Mar 22, 2019, 09:28 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]

OT:

+support

We would need a model (usually the hardest part currently) but otherwise this is quite easy.
(Mar 23, 2019, 05:46 PM)Faustie Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 22, 2019, 09:28 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 22, 2019, 03:38 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]If you get a proper battering ram in, that can also take doors off their hinges... I'll give you my soul.

OT:

+support

We would need a model (usually the hardest part currently) but otherwise this is quite easy.

Couldnt you just use the RPG upside down, or alter the RPG bit?
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
Done when /detonate was fixed.