Limelight Forums

Full Version: Remove 250$ advert cost.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail: Remove the 250$ cost for each advert sent.
Explain why the suggestion should be implemented: Negligable cost for 95% of players. Adverts are more required due to the removing of scoreboard stuff, to make it easier for players to find out about services. We shouldn't punish poor players for trying to advertise their RPs.
+Support
+support where's my credit Wink
+Support
-support advertisements cost money
+support
+support I’m incapable of advertising my services cause of my lack of cash
+Support
-support
Adverts cost money to publish
(Nov 12, 2018, 01:14 AM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]-support

In a digital age... no they don't.
(Nov 12, 2018, 01:14 AM)LiVHDX Wrote: [ -> ]

Last time i checked i still need to pay if id want to put a advertivesment in public television/radio
(Nov 12, 2018, 01:16 AM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 12, 2018, 01:14 AM)LiVHDX Wrote: [ -> ]

Last time i checked i still need to pay if id want to put a advertivesment in public television/radio

Yea but in an age where you can publish an advert instantly at will in text format (Think Twitter, Facebook, ebay) just like you do in game, it costs nothing IRL.
(Nov 12, 2018, 01:17 AM)LiVHDX Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 12, 2018, 01:16 AM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 12, 2018, 01:14 AM)LiVHDX Wrote: [ -> ]In a digital age... no they don't.

Yea but in an age where you can publish an advert instantly at will in text format (Think Twitter, Facebook, ebay) just like you do in game, it costs nothing IRL.
I dont think i ever saw the part saying that adverts shown ingame are from social media
-support. Advertisements ultimately cost money, even in the 'digital age' you can't just have businesses or products advertised for free on any reputable platform really. I think a twitter function would be more appropriate for in-character chat & seeking of services since the new scoreboard updates happened.
-support don't remove the full cost. We can lower it however.
Pages: 1 2