Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> Mumble, [L²:RP][F.I] ForceGhost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reported Players: Mumble (STEAM_0:1:50187576) () , [L²:RP][F.I] ForceGhost (STEAM_0:1:8701341) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Oct-04 20:33
Summary: I was called by Mumble to repair his car. He asked where and I told him Slums car park.
When I arrived at the scene, he came up to me, cuffed me, called ForceGhost who then hit me with his
ASP baton / Blackjack and left me alone while still handcuffed.
Evidence: https://youtu.be/gtOBXJ_-lNA

ForceGhost

I was contracted by Big Mohs Big Toh to deal with a competitor in the vehicle repair industry. I asked a Cop we had in our pocket to locate you and drive me out so I can have a word with you. When I arrived on scene I had a word with you about it before hitting you with my ASP baton saying "If you keep taking their customers then it'll be a lot more next time".

After that I walk away, I didn't realise you were cuffed until Internet released you from restraints after the incident.

Edit: It's odd that my voice isn't showing up, I was definitely speaking on my side. I had some mic problems earlier which was the reason I DC'd in the end.
(Oct 4, 2018, 09:12 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]I was contracted by Big Mohs Big Toh to deal with a competitor in the vehicle repair industry. I asked a Cop we had in our pocket to locate you and drive me out so I can have a word with you. When I arrived on scene I had a word with you about it before hitting you with my ASP baton saying "If you keep taking their customers then it'll be a lot more next time".

After that I walk away, I didn't realise you were cuffed until Internet released you from restraints after the incident.

Edit: It's odd that my voice isn't showing up, I was definitely speaking on my side. I had some mic problems earlier which was the reason I DC'd in the end.

What did you get out of it? And who was the person who contacted you?
Can confirm I did ask the Givens to 'Have Words' with the competition so that I could stay top of the Mechanic Scene.

ForceGhost

(Oct 4, 2018, 09:27 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 4, 2018, 09:12 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]I was contracted by Big Mohs Big Toh to deal with a competitor in the vehicle repair industry. I asked a Cop we had in our pocket to locate you and drive me out so I can have a word with you. When I arrived on scene I had a word with you about it before hitting you with my ASP baton saying "If you keep taking their customers then it'll be a lot more next time".

What did you get out of it? And who was the person who contacted you?

Free Priority repairs no matter where we were located in Rockford for all of our members and it was Nemesis. He also gave me a 50k lump sum for protection.
 What was the reason behind you leaving me handcuffed?

ForceGhost

(Oct 4, 2018, 09:34 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]  What was the reason behind you leaving me handcuffed?

I didn't handcuff you and I wasn't even aware you was handcuffed.
 Could you show in-game me proof that you were hired by   as well as proof of the transaction?
 Could you show me the proof that you were involved in this case?
(Oct 4, 2018, 09:35 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 4, 2018, 09:34 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]  What was the reason behind you leaving me handcuffed?

I didn't handcuff you and I wasn't even aware you was handcuffed.

I did not say you did, but since you were working with Mumble, you were accomplice to having and leaving me handcuffed.

You also looked at me multiple times meaning that you did see the "Handcuffed" yellow text.

ForceGhost

The logs will show the transaction as well as the lack of payments for repairs to Nemesis. 

[Image: u0k0fo5.png]

That's all I have, staff will have to check timestamp and whatnot. I'm not responsible for another players actions, I didn't ask Mumble to cuff you nor did I notice you were cuffed at the time.
(Oct 4, 2018, 09:40 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]The logs will show the transaction as well as the lack of payments for repairs to Nemesis. 

[Image: u0k0fo5.png]

That's all I have, staff will have to check timestamp and whatnot. I'm not responsible for another players actions, I didn't ask Mumble to cuff you nor did I notice you were cuffed at the time.

A transaction does not equal a contract so there is a lack of evidence on your side.

Like I said you did look at me, so you did see me handcuffed, prior to leaving me. Unless of course you have proof of not looking at me at all while hitting me with your weapon.
Also, you were responsible for someone's actions as you hired Mumble yourself and you claimed to have him "in your Pocket".
Not being funny but are you not the one supposed to be proving these accusations.. not the other way round right?
(Oct 4, 2018, 09:48 PM)Mohammad Albingy Wrote: [ -> ]Not being funny but are you not the one supposed to be proving these accusations.. not the other way round right?

I have proven that the accused broke the rules.

Those "accusations" were made by ForceGhost as he was the one claiming them in his defense.
Pages: 1 2 3