Limelight Forums

Full Version: New Forum Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: f65743d6e96bbbc61bbea9eedb87e227.png]

Hello community!

I'm here with another update regarding the forums.

We had a suggestion for customized profiles for a while now, and while what we can offer is limited due to not wanting to break the general look of the forums, this new profile allows you to set a profile background and also a motto that goes on the center.

[Image: a9dcfee22f82da70df1743b5ef136b28.gif]

We also now have tabs to navigate through the profile elements.

This is going to be improved with new possible customization options and new information showing up on the profile.

Also, there is a clan tab that shows if the person is in a clan, I'm currently not part of one and that's why it's not visible in the image above.

You can set up the motto and background through: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/userc...on=profile

Pat

Ok cool
I like it however it's not consistent with the design of the forums imo.
Looks good
Warm up yes  

Looks great! Well done Bambo.
Glad we got to keep the signatures!
looking smexy af
Notice:

Currently GIFs are disabled for players, however that's subject to change. For now you can use images freely.
(Sep 3, 2018, 03:32 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]I like it however it's not consistent with the design of the forums imo.

It's super consistent with the forum design. It is the pinnacle of consistency.
Long user titles seem to clash with the profile picture
what other weabsites other then imgar?
(Sep 3, 2018, 04:52 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Long user titles seem to clash with the profile picture

Fixed

(Sep 3, 2018, 05:02 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ] what other weabsites other then imgar?

gyazo, or basically anything whitelisted in here: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-12097.html
(Sep 3, 2018, 03:32 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]I like it however it's not consistent with the design of the forums imo.

wha.. its your profile? its consistent with what ever you customize it to be ;_: I'm confused on what you mean.

Awesome update though, gonna work on this later.
(Sep 3, 2018, 05:17 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]

wha.. its your profile? its consistent with what ever you customize it to be ;_: I'm confused on what you mean.

Awesome update though, gonna work on this later.

The UI isn't that consistent. If we made the whole forums in the style of the profile that'd be the dream.
(Sep 3, 2018, 04:39 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]

It's super consistent with the forum design. It is the pinnacle of consistency.

Yeah sure
Pages: 1 2 3