Limelight Forums

Full Version: New Forum Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
im going to post so many dicks on my profile
sexyyyyyy
Players who have spent 20+ on Membership can now use GIFs for their Profile Backgrounds. Please follow the forum rules when using the GIFs.

I'd like to thank  for assisting me with his beauty and knowledge and skills
(Sep 10, 2018, 05:20 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Please follow the forum rules when using the GIFs.

Sad
(Sep 4, 2018, 07:15 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 4, 2018, 03:40 AM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-22828.html

Some of the code is identical to what is used on the Aurora theme and uses systems that were built specifically for that theme. After the fuss you made over me creating a design (from scratch) that was based on another site's this is fairly hypocritical.

The systems that were made by developers at the time. Aurora was being made for Limelight and for the community. I just put the systems to use while redesigning the original Limelight theme's profile section from scratch and not just recoding an already made design in a different way. The design does not look like Chinese knock off Bungie.

If you have any further concerns, message me.

Aurora was a passion project of mine spanning over multiple years and 100+ hours of which I was never compensated for and was put on ice when I left. I've looked at the code, some of it is lifted directly from Aurora without any sort of permission from me. If you hold copying a design to such high standards why do you not also apply this to copying code?

If you had wanted it discussed directly you should have messaged me for permission before lifting my work.
There's a time and a place .

I've already suggested that we all have a talk, see what's happening and any way we can get a good outcome for everyone.

Ethics and morals aside, this is for discussing the update itself. Both Faustie's inbox and my own are open if you wish to continue.
It Seams Im Unable To Use A Giphy Gif For My Profile I Have Over £20 Membership?
(Oct 8, 2018, 11:21 AM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ] It Seams Im Unable To Use A Giphy Gif For My Profile I Have Over £20 Membership?

Try reuploading to imgur. Perhaps it isnt whitelisted for whatever reason.
Pages: 1 2 3