Limelight Forums

Full Version: New Forum Profiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's actually pretty consistent with it. I don't know what you're talking about other than the ugly white that we have on the forums. But even that doesn't mess up the similarities.
[Image: BNWX1XJ.jpg]
 please make it so if you use a gif then it just turns into a still image ;-;
What is the exact size for the background?
(Sep 3, 2018, 06:04 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]What is the exact size for the background?

I believe it is 1200x300

Eddie

Looks good.
Ooooh, very nice.
I like how my 19 forum REPs are now displayed under a seperate tab. Thanks!

(nice design too)
(Sep 3, 2018, 09:12 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]I like how my 19 forum REPs are now displayed under a seperate tab. Thanks!

(nice design too)

20 Reps*
(Sep 3, 2018, 09:53 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 3, 2018, 09:12 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]I like how my 19 forum REPs are now displayed under a seperate tab. Thanks!

(nice design too)

20 Reps*

21* Wink

(nice design too)

and my 17  Grin
Profiles now show Forum Reputation right under the years thing.

[Image: 25e963a686013da669630c2bd22247f8.png]

As visitors also was requested, a new tab that lists visitors to your profile and the total count of profile views is now shown.

[Image: cf03f5c19d506d5a1913ff9ab813452b.png]
(Sep 3, 2018, 05:46 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually pretty consistent with it. I don't know what you're talking about other than the ugly white that we have on the forums. But even that doesn't mess up the similarities.

Is that a fucking mac
(Sep 3, 2018, 11:08 PM)LilSnek Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 3, 2018, 05:46 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]It's actually pretty consistent with it. I don't know what you're talking about other than the ugly white that we have on the forums. But even that doesn't mess up the similarities.

Is that a fucking mac

Listen aight i was at work doing shit. I aint no traitor
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-22828.html

Some of the code is identical to what is used on the Aurora theme and uses systems that were built specifically for that theme. After the fuss you made over me creating a design (from scratch) that was based on another site's this is fairly hypocritical.
(Sep 4, 2018, 03:40 AM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-22828.html

Some of the code is identical to what is used on the Aurora theme and uses systems that were built specifically for that theme. After the fuss you made over me creating a design (from scratch) that was based on another site's this is fairly hypocritical.

The systems that were made by developers at the time. Aurora was being made for Limelight and for the community. I just put the systems to use while redesigning the original Limelight theme's profile section from scratch and not just recoding an already made design in a different way. The design does not look like Chinese knock off Bungie.

If you have any further concerns, message me.
Pages: 1 2 3