Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR -> [L²:RP][F.I] ForceGhost, [L²:RP] Cole, [L²:RP] Vadar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reported Players: [L²:RP][F.I] ForceGhost (STEAM_0:1:8701341) () , [L²:RP] Cole (STEAM_0:0:88974383) () , [L²:RP] Vadar (STEAM_0:1:56701992) ()
Server: Rockford
Time: 2018-Jul-18 14:00
Summary: Forceghost, Vadar and Cole were arrested by the police for throwing cones at us while we were making an arrest. They were obviously rather unhappy about this.

After this, myself and were told to go to the town hall and they came to the town hall wearing masks and was invited in by the President for a meeting. The President said that he had received complaints and asked Doctor Internet to give his side of the story, then us to give ours. During this meeting, out of nowhere, Forceghost, Cole and Vadar ran in with guns and masks (it is worth noting that Doctor Internet was part of their gang and wearing a mask, however we are unsure of whether or not he participated in the raid) and demanded that everybody put their hands up. Under fearRP, we complied and were put up against the wall.

After some taunting and etc myself and Kvatch were both shot dead.

This is a vast overreaction to a small arrest.

Rule 12.1 states that you can only raid the President with a valid reason to do so; the rule itself states that you should not raid the President "as retaliation for being arrested by the police due to your own actions". Even if these three raided with the intention of executing myself and Kvatch for arresting them, they still raided the President by coming into town hall and cuffing the President and others, holding them at gunpoint.

Rule 3.1 states that you need to have an in-character reason for your actions. It says the action needs to be appropriate to the reason. You do not raid the President, hostaging several police officers, secret service agents and the President himself simply to execute two officers because you threw cones at them. This is not valid and is a complete overreaction.
Evidence: (screenshots by Kvatch proving the identity of the raiders)

[Image: B71DDD17788B9E85ED1213A0E727920BC29E3B1B]
Forceghost

[Image: C0D5C2F8BD1AFCEFB22815E39AAF83FC23BB6F0D]
Identifiable by his contributor tag and profile picture - this is Vadar.

[Image: 8D71D074E4891D8211F7B4496EF4445AA8031703]
This is Cole.

[Image: 32FB7FDF27D216B1D4A3B10FF25619FC57917D41]
As you can see from the scoreboard Forceghost, Vadar and Cole were the only masked ones online.

General screenshots of the raid taking place;

[Image: FC0786AF250C808A31B9074443DD9BF3F3927BBF]

[Image: 484BC66BDB6178454BA3EA922009E35E0C6402BE]

[Image: 2FBCF0D17EF33A0759C0D2BE607BFF180E8EAF8E]

[Image: 7DE176D6E35E3BAC196D2F2506C2B62E185A6414]

[Image: AD12F1EE1A218A38606E9148D94B2B719543F822]

Screenshots of them executing myself and Kvatch for no real reason;

[Image: F3142C7004A4A37EAD618794A138B49888D50BD0]

[Image: 41B5793A44496D324895BE6382370DC82F1C8631]

As you can see from the chat, I was trying to negotiate with them for a peaceful solution, however they were not willing to go peacefully about it.

[Image: 1E2670C0DEEE524045BCC32693ED34AC48D178E3]

[Image: 5A027B5146E39063C3A800CB2A460EDE378F0394]

[Image: D3D3924C0AAA44C10397894AF95F3B012F5E8F76]
Can the reported and reporters please respond and explain all the arrests that led to this situation?
Now for myself my arrest was because of a Mustang being reported driving recklessly etc etc. Now they had no proof or actually caught me with said Mustang as at the time of detainment I was driving an Armored Van. I told (arresting officer) that my Identification was in said van which was locked. Now as to retrieving that ID the officer somehow gained access to it although it was locked and its an armored van so no idea. I was arrested for that reason although theres no way I would have been identifiable to that mustang at all.

Now regards to that arrest my property was searched from what I can see for no reason at all as they 1st of all didnt know any connection to that address and 2ndly had no RP reason to raid it at all, There was no shots fired or anything like that at all as this all happened on the edge of the drive at US76 Warehouse.

10.1 - You need probable cause to search a property. You must acquire a search warrant before entering the property unless there is an RP reason you must enter ASAP – e.g shots fired, lives in danger, suspect evading police ran into property, etc.

Now the above was my reasoning for what commenced in the town hall. Can I state that none of us were raiding the President at all and himself had nothing to do with this at all.

For the other two from my belief it was due to multiple petty arrests but I'm sure they will clarify in their response.
Earlier I attempted to pull over a Grey Mustang being driven by a guy in a hazmat suit for recklessly driving. It made off.

Later, and others managed to positively identify the driver (I can only assume this is due to the unusual choice of clothing but I wasn't there) and notified me on the radio to come over. I made my way over code 2, and they arrested the gentleman - whom I believe would have been Cole, but can confirm this. 

During this time, Doctor Internet, Forceghost, Vadar were milling around, shouting, complaining, throwing cones at us and generally being obstructive. Due to this I made the decision to taser all three (partly as they were all masked men so I was afraid if I cuffed one then the others would pull a gun, and also because they were assaulting us with cones) and cuffed them. After this, all three were arrested for breaching the peace and obstructing our investigation. I informed them of this and warranted them for arrest.

Due to them being wanted for arrest, and others had a look inside their warehouse and found contraband.

edit; having read what Vadar said it would appear it was him driving the Mustang - I do apologise for that. It wasn't me that made the arrest so as I said will have to positively identify who was arrested as I made the obstruction arrests.

(Jul 18, 2018, 04:19 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]Now for myself my arrest was because of a Mustang being reported driving recklessly etc etc. Now they had no proof or actually caught me with said Mustang as at the time of detainment I was driving an Armored Van. I told (arresting officer) that my Identification was in said van which was locked. Now as to retrieving that ID the officer somehow gained access to it although it was locked and its an armored van so no idea. I was arrested for that reason although theres no way I would have been identifiable to that mustang at all.

Now regards to that arrest my property was searched from what I can see for no reason at all as they 1st of all didnt know any connection to that address and 2ndly had no RP reason to raid it at all, There was no shots fired or anything like that at all as this all happened on the edge of the drive at US76 Warehouse.

10.1 - You need probable cause to search a property. You must acquire a search warrant before entering the property unless there is an RP reason you must enter ASAP – e.g shots fired, lives in danger, suspect evading police ran into property, etc.

Now the above was my reasoning for what commenced in the town hall. Can I state that none of us were raiding the President at all and himself had nothing to do with this at all.

For the other two from my belief it was due to multiple petty arrests but I'm sure they will clarify in their response.

Regardless of whether or not the President was the target, you still raided his office. So therefore, you still raided him. 

Kvatch didn't need probable cause. An arrest warrant automatically grants a search warrant, so therefore he was acting under Rule 10.1 as he had a search warrant.

ForceGhost

I was arrested by Judge Rage for:

1) "Passing a police barricade" when being told to by another officer, then being told to turn around by Judge Rage. After starting to turn around he gets me out of my car 
2) I was tased and arrested for "Obstructing a LEO" when standing still and complying with orders on our property.
3) I was detained and told I would be arrested for possession of a concealed firearm due to 'Common Law' despite concealed carry being legal with the default laws.

I threw cones at  who was fine with it, seeing as it was the topic of conversation. I did try to tell you this during arrest but you just sent me straight to jail after tasing me.
(Jul 18, 2018, 04:21 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]I was arrested by Judge Rage for:

1) "Passing a police barricade" when being told to by another officer, then being told to turn around by Judge Rage. After starting to turn around he gets me out of my car 
2) I was tased and arrested for "Obstructing a LEO" when standing still and complying with orders on our property.
3) I was detained and told I would be arrested for possession of a concealed firearm due to 'Common Law' despite concealed carry being legal with the default laws.

I threw cones at  who was fine with it, seeing as it was the topic of conversation. I did try to tell you this during arrest but you just sent me straight to jail after tasing me.

You also threw cones at me, which I was not fine with. You never told me this either. said to me when I asked him that he never told you to pass the police barricade, so either there was a miscommunication or you've just told a blatant lie. Even then, when I gave you the option to turn around you then attempted to drive off into the woods so I then arrested you.

You were not complying with orders and you were also not on your property. You were arrested for obstruction when you were throwing cones at us and obstructing us.

I detained you because you were wearing a mask and carrying a concealed firearm on the Presidential floor. We had no idea who you were and were not expecting you. Surely by common sense you can see why this happened? You were also not arrested so this clearly isn't a contributing factor.
(Jul 18, 2018, 04:19 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]Earlier I attempted to pull over a Grey Mustang being driven by a guy in a hazmat suit for recklessly driving. It made off.

Later, and others managed to positively identify the driver (I can only assume this is due to the unusual choice of clothing but I wasn't there) and notified me on the radio to come over. I made my way over code 2, and they arrested the gentleman - whom I believe would have been Cole, but can confirm this. 

During this time, Doctor Internet, Forceghost, Vadar were milling around, shouting, complaining, throwing cones at us and generally being obstructive. Due to this I made the decision to taser all three (partly as they were all masked men so I was afraid if I cuffed one then the others would pull a gun, and also because they were assaulting us with cones) and cuffed them. After this, all three were arrested for breaching the peace and obstructing our investigation. I informed them of this and warranted them for arrest.

Due to them being wanted for arrest, and others had a look inside their warehouse and found contraband.

edit; having read what Vadar said it would appear it was him driving the Mustang - I do apologise for that. It wasn't me that made the arrest so as I said will have to positively identify who was arrested as I made the obstruction arrests.

(Jul 18, 2018, 04:19 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]Now for myself my arrest was because of a Mustang being reported driving recklessly etc etc. Now they had no proof or actually caught me with said Mustang as at the time of detainment I was driving an Armored Van. I told (arresting officer) that my Identification was in said van which was locked. Now as to retrieving that ID the officer somehow gained access to it although it was locked and its an armored van so no idea. I was arrested for that reason although theres no way I would have been identifiable to that mustang at all.

Regardless of whether or not the President was the target, you still raided his office. So therefore, you still raided him. 

Kvatch didn't need probable cause. An arrest warrant automatically grants a search warrant, so therefore he was acting under Rule 10.1 as he had a search warrant.

I never threw cones at any officers at all.

The only reason we came into that office is because the people we were targeting (Yourselves) were in there.

"Kvatch didn't need probable cause." You still need a probable cause.
Right, so both you and Kvatch committed about 4 unlawful and unjustified arrests on us throughout this entire situation.

1) The first one arresting ForceGhost because he drove around the roadblock, like he was told to by an officer on-scene, then you come out of nowhere pointing firearms at him and arrested him for "passing a police barricade" (or something along those lines).

2) The second one where you arrested me because I took maybe a few steps over the barricade and then went back, you decided to have an officer taze me and drag me back to the situation only to arrest me for the same reasoning as ForceGhost.

3) Now, for the third unjustified arrest, you decided to arrest Doctor Internet, ForceGhost and I for standing on our property but instead claimed "we threw cones at you" when we didn't (edit: maliciously throw them) at all, (edit: KingZ had stated that we could throw them on him). You claimed it is stated under "common law" but common law could mean anything, especially considering it's not defined in Limelight or in the city of Rockford.

4) And the fourth arrest, Kvatch arrested Vadar for "attempted evasion" and whatnot due to the fact that he claimed that he saw Vadar in a grey Ford Mustang evading from police yet completely failed to provide any evidence as well as Vadar completely switching his vehicle beforehand.

There were a few more situations which I can not recall fully and so they've been left out.

That being said, Internet then requested a meeting with the President after he'd been released from jail regarding both yours' and Kvatch's actions. Whilst Vadar, ForceGhost and I were waiting outside of the barrier we found out that we could get passed the Secret Service's security and detain him without you guys seeing us (of which we successfully did). After successfully detaining said Secret Service agent we loaded up firearms and rushed the Presidential room to get both Kvatch and Judge Rage; not the President (you can see this as we released any hostages that weren't the two officers in question).
(Jul 18, 2018, 04:19 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 18, 2018, 04:19 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]-- Snip --

We raided his office, correct, but the rule clearly states when raiding the President. Something of which we were not doing, we raided his office due to the fact that both of you were inside.
(Jul 18, 2018, 04:33 PM)Cole_ Wrote: [ -> ]Right, so both you and Kvatch committed about 4 unlawful and unjustified arrests on us throughout this entire situation.

1) The first one arresting ForceGhost because he drove around the roadblock, like he was told to by an officer on-scene, then you come out of nowhere pointing firearms at him and arrested him for "passing a police barricade" (or something along those lines).

2) The second one where you arrested me because I took maybe a few steps over the barricade and then went back, you decided to have an officer taze me and drag me back to the situation only to arrest me for the same reasoning as ForceGhost.

3) Now, for the third unjustified arrest, you decided to arrest Doctor Internet, ForceGhost and I for standing on our property but instead claimed "we threw cones at you" when we didn't at all. You claimed it is stated under "common law" but common law could mean anything, especially considering it's not defined in Limelight or in the city of Rockford.

4) And the fourth arrest, Kvatch arrested Vadar for "attempted evasion" and whatnot due to the fact that he claimed that he saw Vadar in a grey Ford Mustang evading from police yet completely failed to provide any evidence as well as Vadar completely switching his vehicle beforehand.

There were a few more situations which I can not recall fully and so they've been left out.

That being said, Internet then requested a meeting with the President after he'd been released from jail regarding both yours' and Kvatch's actions. Whilst Vadar, ForceGhost and I were waiting outside of the barrier we found out that we could get passed the Secret Service's security and detain him without you guys seeing us (of which we successfully did). After successfully detaining said Secret Service agent we loaded up firearms and rushed the Presidential room to get both Kvatch and Judge Rage; not the President (you can see this as we released any hostages that weren't the two officers in question).

Forceghost was not told to pass the barrier, he was given a chance to turn back and instead tried to drive off into the forest and was arrested.

You did not take "maybe a few steps over the barrier", you ran a good 10-15 metres past it to where Forceghost was being dealt with, hence why you were also arrested. Don't try to mislead in the courthouse Cole.

I've already explained why you were all arrested. You should have distanced yourself from Internet and Forceghost if you didn't want to also face the same fate. 

You all still raided the President, whether or not he was the target. You escalated a situation needlessly. This is a disturbing incident coming from two teachers and a contributor. With all of your hours you should all know better, nevermind the fact that yourself and Forceghost are teachers - your role is to promote roleplay and help people navigate the rules. Your role isn't to bend the rules and raid the President to randomly execute two police officers.
The topic of conversation here seems to be leaning towards the initial arrest, so it'd be nice if we could avoid that and stick to the original topic of the PR, however I will clear some things up in (as best I can) chronogical order.

I responded as the Police Chief to a fallen tree as well as some commotion over at the silver warehouse. I asked Doctor Internet and Forceghost if they knew what was going on, since I'd only just arrived and was pretty clueless at this point. They told me there had been a fallen tree and that they can see dead people and talk to trees. I asked them if they're the primary owners of the property, which they responded with "yes". This lead me to make an immediate connection between those two characters and the property which is the silver warehouse.

I eventually left that scene to head back to the PD to set up a notice board for the PD, when a grey mustang sped past me, only just making it through a red light. I chose to ignore this IC'ly. I got a radio call telling me there was a grey mustang spotted and the driver was wearing a yellow hazmat suit. Now, earlier with my confrontation between Doc. and Force, the only person wearing the hazmat suit was Vadar, who had previously left the scene. In the previous paragraph, I don't recall ever seeing an armoured vehicle, though I could be wrong.

I arrived back at the silver warehouse after we lost the mustang, searching almost everywhere for it. I'd found a yellow hazmatted individual who was injured on the ground. The paramedic was healing him and I cuffed him as he did so. At this time, he was not being arrested but was being detained for questioning, as you would expect. He decided to walk away as my back was turned after telling him countless times to stay at my vehicle, because he kept walking off. This raised my suspicions further. What made it worse was that Cole was telling me he went one way, and Force was telling me he went another way, which raised my suspicions even further.

Judge was dealing with Doc, Cole and Force throwing cones about and obstructing an arrest (on Vadar), as I was dealing with the aforementioned detainnee. By this point, anyone can conclude that all 4 individuals (all masked, can I add) were related to the silver warehouse, and were occupants of said warehouse, considering their frequent business outside of it. Whilst Vadar was being arrested (while he was walking off under gun point, I have no evidence of this, however), Judge tazed and cuffed the others for obstructing an arrest. With the President's approval in the form of him accepting the warrant, I entered the property to find contraband, but they had already been arrested before I could inform Judge to add it to the warrant.

After the arrest
Myself and Judge were called up to the office to discuss everything that had occurred. The individuals arrested were not happy with mine and Judge's performance so they wanted to see what the President had to think about it - understandable, and might I add, this is their method of a peaceful resolution which had not yet been exhausted. During the encounter, Cole, Vadar and Force stormed in and put everybody under gun point, and told us to raise our hands. We complied, moving to face the wall.

As Judge has mentioned, a raid on the President was unlawful at this time considering no peaceful resolutions were exhausted. I can't help but question Doctor Internet's involvement in this, since they seemed very co-ordinated, almost as if Internet knew they were about to do this and they were talking over some external methods of VOIP. Why he didn't mention rule 12.1, I don't know. My best guess would be bias towards his friends, letting them do what they please. Even after our attempts at asking them their reasons behind it OOC'ly, they continued.

If I've misunderstood anything or forgotten anything, please let me know. That was everything from my recollection.
(Jul 18, 2018, 04:54 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]
The topic of conversation here seems to be leaning towards the initial arrest, so it'd be nice if we could avoid that and stick to the original topic of the PR, however I will clear some things up in (as best I can) chronogical order.

I responded as the Police Chief to a fallen tree as well as some commotion over at the silver warehouse. I asked Doctor Internet and Forceghost if they knew what was going on, since I'd only just arrived and was pretty clueless at this point. They told me there had been a fallen tree and that they can see dead people and talk to trees. I asked them if they're the primary owners of the property, which they responded with "yes". This lead me to make an immediate connection between those two characters and the property which is the silver warehouse.

I eventually left that scene to head back to the PD to set up a notice board for the PD, when a grey mustang sped past me, only just making it through a red light. I chose to ignore this IC'ly. I got a radio call telling me there was a grey mustang spotted and the driver was wearing a yellow hazmat suit. Now, earlier with my confrontation between Doc. and Force, the only person wearing the hazmat suit was Vadar, who had previously left the scene. In the previous paragraph, I don't recall ever seeing an armoured vehicle, though I could be wrong.

I arrived back at the silver warehouse after we lost the mustang, searching almost everywhere for it. I'd found a yellow hazmatted individual who was injured on the ground. The paramedic was healing him and I cuffed him as he did so. At this time, he was not being arrested but was being detained for questioning, as you would expect. He decided to walk away as my back was turned after telling him countless times to stay at my vehicle, because he kept walking off. This raised my suspicions further. What made it worse was that Cole was telling me he went one way, and Force was telling me he went another way, which raised my suspicions even further.

Judge was dealing with Doc, Cole and Force throwing cones about and obstructing an arrest (on Vadar), as I was dealing with the aforementioned detainnee. By this point, anyone can conclude that all 4 individuals (all masked, can I add) were related to the silver warehouse, and were occupants of said warehouse, considering their frequent business outside of it. Whilst Vadar was being arrested (while he was walking off under gun point, I have no evidence of this, however), Judge tazed and cuffed the others for obstructing an arrest. With the President's approval in the form of him accepting the warrant, I entered the property to find contraband, but they had already been arrested before I could inform Judge to add it to the warrant.

After the arrest
Myself and Judge were called up to the office to discuss everything that had occurred. The individuals arrested were not happy with mine and Judge's performance so they wanted to see what the President had to think about it - understandable, and might I add, this is their method of a peaceful resolution which had not yet been exhausted. During the encounter, Cole, Vadar and Force stormed in and put everybody under gun point, and told us to raise our hands. We complied, moving to face the wall.

As Judge has mentioned, a raid on the President was unlawful at this time considering no peaceful resolutions were exhausted. I can't help but question Doctor Internet's involvement in this, since they seemed very co-ordinated, almost as if Internet knew they were about to do this and they were talking over some external methods of VOIP. Why he didn't mention rule 12.1, I don't know. My best guess would be bias towards his friends, letting them do what they please. Even after our attempts at asking them their reasons behind it OOC'ly, they continued.

If I've misunderstood anything or forgotten anything, please let me know. That was everything from my recollection.

For the Entire situation of the office we were not connected via any VOIP to .

You told me to go to your Cruiser which I did and stayed at. All I did was walk around it if you are that oblivious to see me doing that that is the fault on your behalf not mine. I kept to your Instructions.
(Jul 18, 2018, 04:59 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 18, 2018, 04:54 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]--

You told me to go to your Cruiser which I did and stayed at. All I did was walk around it if you are that oblivious to see me doing that that is the fault on your behalf not mine. I kept to your Instructions.

"Stay at my cruiser, don't move".

*moves away, leaving me with no idea as to where you've gone*

*gets arrested*

*complains about being arrested*

Yeah, it was my fault that I didn't keep a watchful eye on you, but you can't then complain about being arrested when you pull that.
(Jul 18, 2018, 04:38 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]Forceghost was not told to pass the barrier, he was given a chance to turn back and instead tried to drive off into the forest and was arrested.

You did not take "maybe a few steps over the barrier", you ran a good 10-15 metres past it to where Forceghost was being dealt with, hence why you were also arrested. Don't try to mislead in the courthouse Cole.

I've already explained why you were all arrested. You should have distanced yourself from Internet and Forceghost if you didn't want to also face the same fate. 

You all still raided the President, whether or not he was the target. You escalated a situation needlessly. This is a disturbing incident coming from two teachers and a contributor. With all of your hours you should all know better, nevermind the fact that yourself and Forceghost are teachers - your role is to promote roleplay and help people navigate the rules. Your role isn't to bend the rules and raid the President to randomly execute two police officers.

I'd prefer if you didn't accuse me of "bending the rules" and "misleading the courthouse", I've told my story, whether you agree with it or not gives you no right to accuse me of said rule breakages (edit: the ones stated above - "bending the rules", "misleading the courthouse").
(Jul 18, 2018, 05:04 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 18, 2018, 04:59 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 18, 2018, 04:54 PM)Kvatch Wrote: [ -> ]--

"Stay at my cruiser, don't move".

*moves away, leaving me with no idea as to where you've gone*

*gets arrested*

*complains about being arrested*

Yeah, it was my fault that I didn't keep a watchful eye on you, but you can't then complain about being arrested when you pull that.

Of course I can complain about that. You raided my property and arrested me with no proof and little RP.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6