Limelight Forums

Full Version: Securiguard Skin | Security Prius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: FpXEwgm.jpg]

Explain your suggestion, in detail:
Add Securiguard skins to the security prius in-game.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:
Adds to realism, Securiguard is one of the biggest US Security firms (from what I can see)  IRL so why not have them here and give the security car a purpose other than a light bar and ELS lighting.

[Image: ig7E3UQ.jpg]

Security Prius
+support
That is a terrible color -support
-Support

These skins look awful
(Jul 1, 2018, 12:23 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

These skins look awful

They look like their source material.
(Jul 1, 2018, 12:26 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 1, 2018, 12:23 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

These skins look awful

They look like their source material.

How is that relevant to how aesthetically pleasing they look? That yellow/green looks like vomit on a car
 have you ever SEEN an aesthetically pleasing security vehicle? I don't mean police vehicles I mean security golf buggies in airports and shit
(Jul 1, 2018, 12:54 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ] have you ever SEEN an aesthetically pleasing security vehicle? I don't mean police vehicles I mean security golf buggies in airports and shit

[Image: 757dd5-screenshot4.png]Yes I have, these are nice and sleek. Plain white with the company logo on the side.

[Image: 7NkVFeY.jpg]

[Image: QuEEbQz.jpg]
+support

the skin is so bad and cheesy that i like it
+Support , I like it. Will go well with the amber lighting package.
+support. Meh, skins have a almost none existent affect on download size, etc. If anyone wants to drive such a hideous vehicle then they can knock themselves out. Has some rp potential I suppose
+Support

Although I wish there was a way to make a skin for cars and use them without having to add them to the server, but I aint no devyboi
(Jul 1, 2018, 01:07 PM)Mr.Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 1, 2018, 12:54 PM)Montyfatcat Wrote: [ -> ] have you ever SEEN an aesthetically pleasing security vehicle? I don't mean police vehicles I mean security golf buggies in airports and shit

[Image: 757dd5-screenshot4.png]Yes I have, these are nice and sleek. Plain white with the company logo on the side.

[Image: 7NkVFeY.jpg]

[Image: QuEEbQz.jpg]

I mean I could just slap a logo on the side of a white car but whats the point. Doesn't stand out, blends in with everything else and to be honest I think it looks quite bad as well.

Now I went for realism making this and sourcing a US based security company which uses a Prius as a security vehicle is quite a niche thing.

[Source/Reference] > [End Product]
+Support

Let's get the lightbar on it too
(Jul 1, 2018, 07:46 PM)YuriBear Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

Let's get the lightbar on it too

Light bar has already been added. Did this locally so I couldn't add it on the images Smile
Pages: 1 2