Limelight Forums

Full Version: Add a monetary reward for REPs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
+Support, last night whilst i was contrafarming with the A37 Gang lots of people had died un-nescerally and large arguments broke out with-in OOC which is where this suggestion last night came from, i cant remember who it was but after i had said that i was contrafarming for money, the reply was that ''Your the 48th richest in the server LONEWOLF'' which henceforth brought up my reasoning for contrafarming which is like i mentioned in OOC was for future investments such as the the I8, DB5 And Lambo, which are all highly priced car's, i grind for money because not only do i want money i need money to get guns, ammo, Kevlar, new cars, and as im sure many people know money dry's up really quickly in this server, and with passive rp you cant make this massive amount for money, a couple of days ago i made 400k-600k in about 5-6 hours by doing contraband and weed and hence forth further raised my total money, what im rambling on about here is that in passive rp you cant make money like you do when you do aggressive rps (if u could even call it RP) again like contraband and weed and meth and so forth, so i think a large some of money which is being suggested here could be a great alternative for having to do Contrafarming and drugs
Fine then. But give the players that already have rep the money worth their reps then
-Support

RP for Roleplay Experience Points and their unlocks. Not money. The economy is fucked as it is.
(Jun 3, 2018, 05:29 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Fine then. But give the players that already have rep the money worth their reps then

Yeah I doubt the staff team is going to dish out over 25 million to the top 10 alone.
+Support
(Jun 4, 2018, 08:34 AM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2018, 05:29 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Fine then. But give the players that already have rep the money worth their reps then

Yeah I doubt the staff team is going to dish out over 25 million to the top 10 alone.

Do I smell jealousy?
(Jun 4, 2018, 11:25 AM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 4, 2018, 08:34 AM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]

Do I smell jealousy?

I would get 2.3 million lmao being in 6th place, why would I be jealous
(Jun 4, 2018, 02:07 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 4, 2018, 11:25 AM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 4, 2018, 08:34 AM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I doubt the staff team is going to dish out over 25 million to the top 10 alone.

Do I smell jealousy?

So you rather want to create an unfair advantage?
RP is already tied to currency and items too much. Not really to fond of the idea, I get what the point would be, but I do not think it will be very effective, if at all.
(Jun 4, 2018, 04:21 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 4, 2018, 02:07 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 4, 2018, 11:25 AM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Do I smell jealousy?

How would it be an unfair advantage I specifically said past REPs should not be given money for
(Jun 4, 2018, 05:07 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 4, 2018, 04:21 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 4, 2018, 02:07 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]I would get 2.3 million lmao being in 6th place, why would I be jealous

How would it be an unfair advantage I specifically said past REPs should not be given money for

Thats where the unfair advantage comes in
(Jun 4, 2018, 05:49 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 4, 2018, 05:07 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 4, 2018, 04:21 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]So you rather want to create an unfair advantage?

How is it an unfair advantage?
(Jun 3, 2018, 11:27 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]As I suggested in-game, much like player of the month gets rewarded with 100k, I think we could have an automated lottery system where every REP you get that month is a ticket in the lottery, as soon as the month ends, the lottery draws a winner and they win 100k. Possibly announced in the same thread as the player of the month?

If it counts for existing REPs, I'll take 29 lottery tickets please. :>
(Jun 4, 2018, 05:55 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 4, 2018, 05:49 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 4, 2018, 05:07 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]How would it be an unfair advantage I specifically said past REPs should not be given money for

Well, players that recieve reps will gain money, while the players that already have the reps wont get it. That means a person that got 10 reps after this will have more money than the person with 10 reps before this.
(Jun 4, 2018, 07:48 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 4, 2018, 05:55 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 4, 2018, 05:49 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Thats where the unfair advantage comes in

Well, players that recieve reps will gain money, while the players that already have the reps wont get it. That means a person that got 10 reps after this will have more money than the person with 10 reps before this.

Your logic is flawed, both mentioned parties can earn those 10 reps.
Pages: 1 2 3 4