Limelight Forums

Full Version: A37 Gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This thread is not for people to argue over RDM and make sly remarks. This is a serious thread. 

I've started this thread due to the imense amount of hate A37 are getting because we RP too "aggressively". Honestly, just because we beat you in a raid or whatever doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it, its a game. People treat their character in game with the same amount of respect tgey treat themselves with. If you get killed cos you're using a shotgun against a rifle at long range, don't whine. Don't complain non stop because you always want to  find something to bash us about. 

I admit, our clan has been using some edgy ass dupes recently but we've fixed that. We are no longer using the grey gate or the caravans. 

I am giving you a chance to tell us what you would like us to do better, instead of us just trying to defend ourselves, (which makes you really angry for some reason). So if you feel as though we could rp different things better, let us know. Don't start flaming and calling us out for RDM either.
Not sitting in a tower contrafarming waiting for a cop to drive past just to gun them down.

There is precisely 0 RP in that, this is a roleplay server. I would like to see some of you lot actually roleplaying for once.
(Jun 2, 2018, 11:25 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]Not sitting in a tower contrafarming waiting for a cop to drive past just to gun them down.

There is precisely 0 RP in that, this is a roleplay server. I would like to see some of you lot actually roleplaying for once.

Atm you are a part of the gang helping them to rape the police force.

ok
(Jun 3, 2018, 12:48 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 2, 2018, 11:25 PM)RyanF Wrote: [ -> ]Not sitting in a tower contrafarming waiting for a cop to drive past just to gun them down.

ok

wait, im confused, are you sayin this brom is part of a37????
(Jun 2, 2018, 11:19 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]We are no longer using the grey gate

Yeah instead you are using a grey base in a warehouse with a keypad where you instantly die if you try to enter.

Profit.
(Jun 3, 2018, 12:49 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]

ok

[Image: uNo7pkh.png]

ok

I was not contrafarming though, and the shootout occured because the police fired first. No need to talk your salt to the forums, I get you lost but get over it.
(Jun 3, 2018, 12:50 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 2, 2018, 11:19 PM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]We are no longer using the grey gate

Yeah instead you are using a grey base in a warehouse with a keypad where you instantly die if you try to enter.

Profit.

that is the grey gate lel
(Jun 3, 2018, 12:51 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2018, 12:49 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2018, 12:48 AM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]Atm you are a part of the gang helping them to rape the police force.

ok

[Image: uNo7pkh.png]

oh ffs dont tell me puf let u in ew
To be honest this gang needs a change and i know it. Ive already spoke to Project about changing up the group a little by promoting more RP by providing things like hired guns etc. 

I dont like how the group is going right now with the whole "kill everyone" attitude and hopefully me setting up these services will provide more rp for my group then just simply shooting people while sat in a base. 

Im going to also setup guidelines for my group saying what you can or cannot do example: 
You cannot be pulled over and engage in a gunfight, you must deal with it in a passive way and call backup. Shooting will be the last resort. 

Il do my best but leading a pack of crazy wolfs is pretty hard but im trying to make the clan good for the better.
Your reputation is really low, and you folks know that. It will take a lot of work to fix and rebuild it, but yet do-able.
(Jun 3, 2018, 02:38 AM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]Your reputation is really low, and you folks know that. It will take a lot of work to fix and rebuild it, but yet do-able.

We've been up for 3 days, how can you estimate our reputation already?
(Jun 3, 2018, 03:25 AM)Ricky LaFleur Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 3, 2018, 02:38 AM)Jeff Ford Wrote: [ -> ]Your reputation is really low, and you folks know that. It will take a lot of work to fix and rebuild it, but yet do-able.

We've been up for 3 days, how can you estimate our reputation already?

theres a reason this thread was created lol its because you have a bad reputation

Obviously. Im working on it.
Only had negative experiences with you guys from the first encounter. It was brief though so I'm willing to change my opinion if you are willing to change and improve. Although, I'm not sure what I should expect from a gang named after a road in England hmmm.
Pages: 1 2 3