Limelight Forums

Full Version: questions!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
so i hav a few tings to ask

1. so if a popo pulls me over can i do /me points gun at officer 
would that popo be under fear rp or nah?

2. can you base on roofs? if not can you make stuff like medkits on roofs?

3. if you see a uv light peekin thru a wall can u raid

4. valid reason to kill if the someone pulls a gun on u?

5. would it be failrp to wear the swat suit when u not doin swat rp

6. if a cop arrests you multiple times can you kidnap them and kill them
I can't answer all of them but...:
1. No, as that would be powergaming
5. Depends on job title/RP that you're doing (Most likely you'd need a LEO pass)
6. Yes but you'd have to rp it out.
(Apr 19, 2018, 08:00 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]so i hav a few tings to ask

No, the weapon must be in your hands and be possible to fire.

You can, but staff are VERY restrictive of this. If you wanna just base with contraband up there with big walls, you'll get ripped off the roof. It has to be a more RP involved base with purpose.

No.

That's self-defense. Only thing that would stop you is fearp in that manner.

Depends on the RP. It has to fit your role. Being a Thug in full kit is frowned upon, but acting like a PMC group would be ok.

Situations differ. If he's just doing its job and you try the passive approach of getting him demoted, then it's still 50/50. You may be able to beat them up or leave them injured and dump their body at PD, but killing them for arresting you, especially if they're all valid and its just doing his job, I'd say no killing.
(Apr 19, 2018, 08:22 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 19, 2018, 08:00 PM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]so i hav a few tings to ask

No, the weapon must be in your hands and be possible to fire.

You can, but staff are VERY restrictive of this. If you wanna just base with contraband up there with big walls, you'll get ripped off the roof. It has to be a more RP involved base with purpose.

No.

That's self-defense. Only thing that would stop you is fearp in that manner.

Depends on the RP. It has to fit your role. Being a Thug in full kit is frowned upon, but acting like a PMC group would be ok.

Situations differ. If he's just doing its job and you try the passive approach of getting him demoted, then it's still 50/50. You may be able to beat them up or leave them injured and dump their body at PD, but killing them for arresting you, especially if they're all valid and its just doing his job, I'd say no killing.

okay thank u very much  Pile of Poo
Anything else ?
(Apr 20, 2018, 01:05 AM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Anything else ?

i have a few more. will post in morning
moar

1. Can u base in the bank 
2. Can yyou base as a bmd/gun dealer (having a shop with contra in the back)
3. So if you had a gun pointed at you and then fear rp is off can you then pull a ak and gun em down
4. Can u base in the rooms next to townhall
5. As a rouge chef can you poision peoples food without a rp background
6. If some kid becomes dictator without permission and their laws effect ur rp char can u go shoot up the tpwnhall to kill them 
7. Can cops raid you for high walls/blocked windows (is that a valid reason)
8. If you got a fence around your house and someone comes in would you be allowed to kos
9. Can you base inside gm (big building outside bank)
10.if you have a trailer on the back of your truck can you base inside it or that not allowed 
11. Can you base at outer shell if you have the right rp backgroynd
12. Can you base in the cinema 
13. If you are corrupt af can you file false reports and get a cop demoted 
14. Can you mute people on the server 
15. Can you stop people from pmimg you on the server 

(There be more i need to rethink them)
(this was wrote from a phone btw)
(Apr 20, 2018, 02:16 AM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]moar

1. Can u base in the bank 

No. It's meant to be used Passive RP's only. No basing.
2. Can yyou base as a bmd/gun dealer (having a shop with contra in the back)

Yee. Both jobs don't have a definite legality to them, so you can technically keep the job name the same, as long as you're still making selling your top priority.

3. So if you had a gun pointed at you and then fear rp is off can you then pull a ak and gun em down

What do you mean if Fearp is off? If you are saying if he is no longer looking at you or takes their weapon out of their hands, then yes you can take out your gun, but killing them isn't a definite response in some situation. If you are a law-abiding citizen of sorts, you will be more inclined to keep them under gunpoint until police arrive.

4. Can u base in the rooms next to townhall

I would say no to these as well seeing as they're connected to Town Hall where basing is not allowed.

5. As a rouge chef can you poision peoples food without a rp background

No, this is RDM. Even if it doesn't kill them, it is still considered RDM.

6. If some kid becomes dictator without permission and their laws effect ur rp char can u go shoot up the tpwnhall to kill them

Dictator's are always KOS if you are a freedom fighter. Even if it is approved this is unchanged and it will always be like this as it's the BIGGEST negative to going Dictator. But as I said, "Freedom Fighter". Don't go shooting the Town Hall up because he banned firearm stores.

7. Can cops raid you for high walls/blocked windows (is that a valid reason)

Yes. They can even raid with it being allowed in laws, but that's an IC matter to be brought to their supervisor.

8. If you got a fence around your house and someone comes in would you be allowed to kos

No KOS borders/laws/rules. The only time you can KOS someone is if they're an immediate danger to you, or someone you feel the need to protect.

This is just a RP tip: If PD are on your lawn coming in to raid, just talk instead of shooting. That way you keep your contraband and police may just be coming due to a false report.

9. Can you base inside gm (big building outside bank)

No as this counts as a Passive RP building.

Rooms with a designed theme and purpose are usually no go's, but if staff is available always ask first. They may make an exception if your RP is well thought out.

10.if you have a trailer on the back of your truck can you base inside it or that not allowed 

Dude, if you can base inside such a small area of your car, I would leave you be. 

11. Can you base at outer shell if you have the right rp backgroynd

Read answer to 9.

12. Can you base in the cinema 

Read answer to 9.

13. If you are corrupt af can you file false reports and get a cop demoted 

Yup. You just can't harm others. This includes shooting or hitting someone with an ASP Baton. (Yes, I'm serious about the ASP Baton. Check the rules on Government Forces).

14. Can you mute people on the server 

Staff can.

15. Can you stop people from pmimg you on the server 

/blockpm playername I believe is the command.

(There be more i need to rethink them)
(Apr 20, 2018, 03:35 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 20, 2018, 02:16 AM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]Dictator's are always KOS if you are a freedom fighter. Even if it is approved this is unchanged and it will always be like this as it's the BIGGEST negative to going Dictator. But as I said, "Freedom Fighter". Don't go shooting the Town Hall up because he banned firearm stores.

Dictators can be good though, especially considering the definition of a dictator is someone with complete control of a control, meaning if my job is freedom fighter I can KOS any president and they would practically be dictators by default, so I disagree with your logic here.
(Apr 20, 2018, 10:50 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 20, 2018, 03:35 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 20, 2018, 02:16 AM)Pufitee Wrote: [ -> ]Dictator's are always KOS if you are a freedom fighter. Even if it is approved this is unchanged and it will always be like this as it's the BIGGEST negative to going Dictator. But as I said, "Freedom Fighter". Don't go shooting the Town Hall up because he banned firearm stores.

Dictators can be good though, especially considering the definition of a dictator is someone with complete control of a control, meaning if my job is freedom fighter I can KOS any president and they would practically be dictators by default, so I disagree with your logic here.

If you are approved of Dictator RP, freedom fighters are allowed to KOS. Plain and simple. No need to over complicate the situation.
oi i got a question as well!!

can i kill a cop on sight because he arrested me like 20 times, im talking like BEEF on site

also is fearrp off when the other party shoots at me? because if he shoots i can run off? or take out my gun and fire back? or if he shoots near me at all i can start and shoot him

can i kill some idiot who ran me over (paramedic came and healed me) then im back up and i start killing the idiot who ran me over? thnx
(Apr 20, 2018, 05:26 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 20, 2018, 10:50 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Dictators can be good though, especially considering the definition of a dictator is someone with complete control of a control, meaning if my job is freedom fighter I can KOS any president and they would practically be dictators by default, so I disagree with your logic here.

If you are approved of Dictator RP, freedom fighters are allowed to KOS. Plain and simple. No need to over complicate the situation.

Even though your previous post literally said KOS is not allowed?

EDIT: "No KOS borders/laws/rules. The only time you can KOS someone is if they're an immediate danger to you, or someone you feel the need to protect."

If I was a dictator, but was not putting ANYONE in danger, your past statements conflict meaning I am KOS even though KOS is against the rules in this situation so I'm rather confused.
(Apr 20, 2018, 06:17 PM)lad Wrote: [ -> ]oi i got a question as well!!

can i kill a cop on sight because he arrested me like 20 times, im talking like BEEF on site

also is fearrp off when the other party shoots at me? because if he shoots i can run off? or take out my gun and fire back? or if he shoots near me at all i can start and shoot him

can i kill some idiot who ran me over (paramedic came and healed me) then im back up and i start killing the idiot who ran me over? thnx

good one did not think bout that one when i wrote these questions out at 3am
(Apr 20, 2018, 06:39 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 20, 2018, 05:26 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 20, 2018, 10:50 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Dictators can be good though, especially considering the definition of a dictator is someone with complete control of a control, meaning if my job is freedom fighter I can KOS any president and they would practically be dictators by default, so I disagree with your logic here.

Even though your previous post literally said KOS is not allowed?

EDIT: "No KOS borders/laws/rules. The only time you can KOS someone is if they're an immediate danger to you, or someone you feel the need to protect."

If I was a dictator, but was not putting ANYONE in danger, your past statements conflict meaning I am KOS even though KOS is against the rules in this situation so I'm rather confused.

This is the only time KOS has ever been allowed as it's meant to be one of the negatives of being a Dictator. Nice or not, it's a threat. It's been like since FL and it hasn't changed since. 

And that is right, you can not create KOS borders/laws/rules. This isn't someone creating a KOS border/law/border. This is someone changing their job to a target that can be killed on sight. No one is creating. The situation is changing. Similar to when a Mafia family puts a hit out on a target.
Pages: 1 2 3 4