Limelight Forums

Full Version: Police Campaign Hat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail:
A police campaign hat should be added for anyone who wishes to RP more realistically as Highway Patrol or State Police. Either that or just another police hat that is used a lot in the US.

https://www.michigan.gov/images/msp/MSP_...8739_7.jpg

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:

IRL, a lot of state police and highway patrol officers use the campaign hat as their outfit, I think it looks pretty cool and think it would look nice in game.
Would go wonderfully with the tan uniform.
+Support
+ Support but is there model i ask?
(Feb 24, 2018, 11:36 AM)FINGamer Wrote: [ -> ]+ Support but is there model i ask?

Yes, there are models on workshop.
[Image: wfkIQ9p.gif]

+Support
we need some of this

[Image: gVZAZZk.jpg]
Not possible without rebuilding the model.
(Feb 25, 2018, 09:37 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible without rebuilding the model.

How hard is it to rebuild a model? Are there any good guides on how to get started with that? I've always wanted to revamp the government forces a little bit.
(Feb 25, 2018, 12:12 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 25, 2018, 09:37 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible without rebuilding the model.

How hard is it to rebuild a model? Are there any good guides on how to get started with that? I've always wanted to revamp the government forces a little bit.

Best person to ask would be , who made our current Police Models.

+Support

All the hats

L i e s
(Feb 28, 2018, 05:16 PM)Midget. Wrote: [ -> ]

L i e s

He is right, you'd have to edit the playermodel and recompile it which is the tricky part since that usually trashes the playermodel rigging.

CMR could do it but is pretty busy with IRL stuff at the moment. Only other option would be to make the hat a separate model and set up some sort of hat system.
(Feb 28, 2018, 05:30 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]

L i e s

He is right, you'd have to edit the playermodel and recompile it which is the tricky part since that usually trashes the playermodel rigging.

CMR could do it but is pretty busy with IRL stuff at the moment. Only other option would be to make the hat a separate model and set up some sort of hat system.

Oh I know that but there are ways around it.

I myself might be able to bone weight it etc, just getting it in-game is the fun part since I haven't tried that yet.
(Feb 28, 2018, 05:39 PM)Midget. Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 28, 2018, 05:30 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]

L i e s

Oh I know that but there are ways around it.

I myself might be able to bone weight it etc, just getting it in-game is the fun part since I haven't tried that yet.

Yeah that would work, sort of like our weapon on playermodel system we have now. Pretty sure it'd be an identical approach
Pages: 1 2