Limelight Forums

Full Version: Police Campaign Hat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Feb 28, 2018, 05:41 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 28, 2018, 05:39 PM)Midget. Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 28, 2018, 05:30 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 28, 2018, 05:16 PM)Midget. Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 25, 2018, 09:37 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible without rebuilding the model.

L i e s

He is right, you'd have to edit the playermodel and recompile it which is the tricky part since that usually trashes the playermodel rigging.

CMR could do it but is pretty busy with IRL stuff at the moment. Only other option would be to make the hat a separate model and set up some sort of hat system.

Oh I know that but there are ways around it.

I myself might be able to bone weight it etc, just getting it in-game is the fun part since I haven't tried that yet.

Yeah that would work, sort of like our weapon on playermodel system we have now. Pretty sure it'd be an identical approach

Servers such as santosrp use pac3 to add models/materials etc onto a player. Which may be a pretty good approach.
Do they really use pac3? We did look into it at a time but the strain it put on the server was pretty intense. That was why we opted to create a custom system for handling weapons on playermodels
(Feb 28, 2018, 06:37 PM)Noble Wrote: [ -> ]Do they really use pac3? We did look into it at a time but the strain it put on the server was pretty intense. That was why we opted to create a custom system for handling weapons on playermodels

From what I recall, yes. Unless they have changed that since but I am 99% sure they did at one point.

If we can do the same as weapons then that should work happily. Not sure how that system was made so.
+support
hell yeah
+Support
Pushing for Staff Review.

#type:[review]
Approved.
In-place with GTA models.
Pages: 1 2