Limelight Forums

Full Version: UV Light Sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail:
Reduce the sound of the UV Light from it's current value to around 30% lower.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:
At the moment the UV Light sound can be heard very far away even through map walls/rocks, the current distance is around 1800 PHX units I suggest that this is lowered to around 1300 PHX units so it is still louder than contraband however isn't absurdly high.

Addition to this people may argue that weed when growing with the UV Light is meant to be easy to catch, the UV Light already has a constant noise unlike contraband which gives a great benefit to the government force.

Contraband currently gives you around $100,000 per hour (Unsure on the exact figure)
Weed can give you up to $37,500 per cycle (21 minutes) however to reach max cycle (in order to gain the $37.5k per cycle) this will take you 2 hours and 6 minutes and only at this point where you have reached max cycle is where you earn $112,500 per hour with a enormous risk factor compared to contraband.
Therefore I believe that weed should remain a constant sound however have a reduced range to around 1300 PHX units.
+SUpport
+Support
-Support

Take the risk. You don't REQUIRE the UV Light to do weed. We are already removing the light's light reducing the sound would make this an OP piece of poop.
(Jan 9, 2018, 11:23 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

Take the risk. You don't REQUIRE the UV Light to do weed. We are already removing the light's light reducing the sound would make this an OP piece of poop.

I'm not asking for the sound to be removed, I'm asking for approx a 30% reduction in the range of the sound.
I'll put some numbers into play:
Without the UV light it would take 3 hours and 51 minutes before reaching max cycle, on average I crash approx every 3-4 hours (and I've seen similar numbers for other people) upon re-connection you start back from square 1. This means you will rarely ever hit max stage due to crashes.

If the reduction is approved, it would still have a lot more range than contraband.
-Support

It's optional, isn't illegal by itself, and the light is possibly being reduced or removed entirely.

Not to mention it isn't as bad as you think. I have a dupe for weed on the top floor of Mesa Apartments and you have to be AT THE DOOR to hear it.

If you want to make illegal weed with the lights, be smart about it.
I thought it was discussed before that a UV light does not give reason to search any way. Idk though for sure.

-support
-support

take the risk paulminge<3
+support

Currently an unrealistic volume.
(Jan 10, 2018, 01:02 AM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

It's optional, isn't illegal by itself, and the light is possibly being reduced or removed entirely.

Not to mention it isn't as bad as you think. I have a dupe for weed on the top floor of Mesa Apartments and you have to be AT THE DOOR to hear it.

You sure you have your volume turned all the way up?
https://plays.tv/video/5a564648791672646e/uv-light
+Support
+support
(Jan 10, 2018, 07:02 PM)PaulB Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes
(Jan 10, 2018, 09:39 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes
UV Light travels around 1800 phx units, unsure how you can only hear at the door.
(Jan 10, 2018, 09:41 PM)PaulB Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 10, 2018, 09:39 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes
UV Light travels around 1800 phx units, unsure how you can only hear at the door.

Either that or I just know how to hide it well.
Pages: 1 2