Limelight Forums

Full Version: The fucking what?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Excuse me, why haven't I seen this suggestion before it got approved? They get approved so fast that not a man can read them. Who the fuck seriously accepts a suggestion that suggests 30minute jail times? This is a Semi Serious roleplay server, a videogame, no person would ever play 30minutes in a jailcell. https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-17050.html . When I discussed this on the server OOC, I got mixed thoughts, now discuss it here, I am really against this bullshit!

[Image: vDFkK7v.png]
[Image: J25B24s.png]
[Image: 8M6GZH0.png]
[Image: LeK4Mai.png]
Would you perhaps change your thoughts on the matter if there were things to do in jail as opposed to just sitting AFK?
(Dec 11, 2017, 05:21 PM)Da Cool Cow Wrote: [ -> ]Would you perhaps change your thoughts on the matter if there were things to do in jail as opposed to just sitting AFK?

Not really because I came here to play CityRP, not breakout RP or some JailRP, also I don't find it fun to be alone doing some digging or whatever shit it is then.
hey its me
(Dec 11, 2017, 05:22 PM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 11, 2017, 05:21 PM)Da Cool Cow Wrote: [ -> ]Would you perhaps change your thoughts on the matter if there were things to do in jail as opposed to just sitting AFK?

Not really because I came here to play CityRP, not breakout RP or some JailRP, also I don't find it fun to be alone doing some digging or whatever shit it is then.

And what do you think CityRP consists of because for me it's just a bunch of people shooting at cops willy nilly who I'd happily put in jail for 30 minutes. (Most of which would serve 15)
Simple fix, don't do the crimes you do if you don't want to sit in jail.
(Dec 11, 2017, 05:46 PM)_Cole Wrote: [ -> ]Simple fix, don't do the crimes you do if you don't want to sit in jail.

'i dont do criminal rp so others cant have fun'
As I said prior.

(Dec 11, 2017, 05:23 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Suggestion was posted on the 1st of Sept.
Moved to Popular on the 17th of Oct (a month and a half later)
Moved to Staff Review a week later (24th of Oct).

If you can't vote in nearly two months, that's not our issue to resolve.

You had plenty of time.
30 minute jail times are fantastic.

10/10
(Dec 11, 2017, 05:46 PM)_Cole Wrote: [ -> ]Simple fix, don't do the crimes you do if you don't want to sit in jail.

What kind of logic is that? Shouldnt the server be mixed with different roleplays? Government RP, passive RP and criminal RP. This just turns people away from one of the RP's which makes it a less attractive server. 15 minutes was fine, doubling it was dumb.
Inb4 all laws now say 'all arrests will be 30minuites'
Im really just gonna have to sit in a house because corrupt cops will get me 30mins jail time
(Dec 11, 2017, 06:32 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]Inb4 all laws now say 'all arrests will be 30minuites'
Im really just gonna have to sit in a house because corrupt cops will get me 30mins jail time

It's not 30 minutes for you, it's 15 minutes.
(Dec 11, 2017, 06:24 PM)Eclipze Wrote: [ -> ]

What kind of logic is that? Shouldnt the server be mixed with different roleplays? Government RP, passive RP and criminal RP. This just turns people away from one of the RP's which makes it a less attractive server. 15 minutes was fine, doubling it was dumb.

I rarely see well role-played  aggressive rp. The majority of people who do "aggressive rp" just do contra and shoot people. I doubt it will turn people away due to the amount of people who have membership and the amount of money made from contraband.

It kinda balances the amount you make from contra to the amount of time you're in jail.
(Dec 11, 2017, 06:36 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 11, 2017, 06:24 PM)Eclipze Wrote: [ -> ]

I rarely see well role-played  aggressive rp. The majority of people who do "aggressive rp" just do contra and shoot people. I doubt it will turn people away due to the amount of people who have membership and the amount of money made from contraband.

It kinda balances the amount you make from contra to the amount of time you're in jail.

And most people who do police RP only kills and arrests people. Theres not alot of good gov RP either. Police gets free weapons, cheap cars, free armor and when they raid a house they can make up to 40K. Thats atleast what I got ones I destroyed a set of contra on my own.
if the reason is to " PRomOtE rP" then why tf do donators get half the time ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8