Limelight Forums

Full Version: Community Meeting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We will be hosting a public meeting on Teamspeak were we will discuss a variety of things with you
you will have the opportunity to ask us questions
It will probably last an hour or two

When: Sunday 10th December at 4pm GMT
Join TeamSpeak

We're also welcoming questions here, which we'll answer in the meeting.

Interesting
Inb4 the shit show
i'm bringing the kebabs
As much as I appreciate your humour, but you guys should at least take that serious and see it as a chance to actually TALK to the staff and discuss with them about your concerns and ask the questions you'd always like to have an answer for.
Is there a dress code?
(Dec 5, 2017, 11:55 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a dress code?

Birthday Suits.
This is a brilliant time for those in game suggesting multiple things whether it be something to do with staff or asking some serious and important questions.
Will be interesting to see if this turns into one big mess or if the community can have a civalised conversation for once
I can assure you it won’t turn into a big mess
I severely hope punishments are given to those who take the piss. This is a serious matter and I do not want this to turn into a shit show.
The discussuon will be moderated so that everyone behaves appropriately and is given a fair opportunity to ask questions.
I’ll start drafting questions for after the meeting when I can get on.
Good initiative, I think this might be something we need. I'll try my best to hop on as well.
(Dec 6, 2017, 09:11 AM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]Good initiative, I think this might be something we need. I'll try my best to hop on as well.

but pls dont yell into the mic like you do on the rp server, otherwise I will have to mute my sounds
Pages: 1 2 3 4