Limelight Forums

Full Version: Market: Handcuffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Explain your suggestion, in detail:
Add Handcuffs as a buyable item from the local sexstore Gunstore.

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:
As Security Guards have the item available now, I believe it should be opened up more to allow for people and clans to use handcuffs as an item. Using a rope to tie someone up looks weird and the item is an ERROR to most cilents. Zipties were an item that were going to be added a long time ago but were never implemented.
-Support

I want my zipties
(Dec 4, 2017, 08:28 PM)Gungranny Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

I want my zipties

I believe they were not added as they didn't work properly.
why not use a hostage rope
(Dec 4, 2017, 08:46 PM)Vimpto Wrote: [ -> ]why not use a hostage rope

Because if I am for instance working with the government why would I tie someone up instead of handcuffing them?

Why don't Security Guards just have a hostage rope?
-support

Zipties or nothing
Neutral
Maybe zipties instead?
Why didn't zipties work? All you are doing is coping the swep but changing the w_ & v_ models and a bit of scripting?
(Dec 4, 2017, 10:48 PM)Midget. Wrote: [ -> ]Why didn't zipties work? All you are doing is coping the swep but changing the w_ & v_ models and a bit of scripting?

Don't ask me, ask . That is all I heard about them as they were meant to act differently to Handcuffs.
(Dec 4, 2017, 11:22 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2017, 10:48 PM)Midget. Wrote: [ -> ]Why didn't zipties work? All you are doing is coping the swep but changing the w_ & v_ models and a bit of scripting?

Don't ask me, ask . That is all I heard about them as they were meant to act differently to Handcuffs.

Just asking in general.
(Dec 5, 2017, 01:52 AM)Midget. Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 4, 2017, 11:22 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't ask me, ask -REEEEEEE STOP TAGGING ME-. That is all I heard about them as they were meant to act differently to Handcuffs.

Just asking in general.

Yeah, they were meant to act differently. The issue is that due to the merge of code from beta -> live, something broke. A number of issues sprouted up in fists, in the knife and the rope from merging the zipcuffs live. I wish it was just "copy, paste and change a bit", but there's numerous secondary systems which rely on the current state of handcuffs and rope. Even rope is buggy half the time, as it fails to tie people up if they are in an animation.

I've been trying to go through and fix these, but we've got numerous issues, and little organisation for implementing bug fixes.
+support
+support
Due to a high level of community support, this suggestion has been moved to the Popular section.

#type:[popular]
+Support
Could it be made a steal able item like the police uniform from police vehicles ?
Pages: 1 2