Limelight Forums

Full Version: ROCKFORD MAP SUGGESTIONS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ROCKFORD MAP SUGGESTIONS

We all know that rockford is far from perfect with it's unopenable  doors that lead nowhere, holes in the world, lifts that don't work or go anwhere ( hospital ), massive structures with no interiors and those annoying perma-props that you wish you could remove to replace with your own beautifully placed ones. Well, I have decided to make this thread to get an idea of what changes people want to the map on the server so the players can have the map how they want and possibly to make the map more RP friendly.

Feel free to reply with your own suggestions of what changes you want to the map and I will try my best to get all of them fixed or added to the Rockford map ( obviously after staff review ).

(Please don't just complain about optimization problems, as I know there will be some new ones when I add new things but they will get fixed quickly, as its not a problem with the map anymore, its the server itself)
i think the biggest problem with rockford is that it isnt v5p
(Oct 24, 2017, 06:55 PM)Tails Wrote: [ -> ]i think the biggest problem with rockford is that it isnt v5p

We aren't gonna have a change to that ( although i wish we could ) and if we do it's not going to be soon so the best i think i could do is just improve Rockford enough so its not as shit as it is
Uh bruh the discussion has already led to a mutual agreement that a map cycle for both maps would please both sides of this argument
(Oct 24, 2017, 07:00 PM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]Uh bruh the discussion has already led to a mutual agreement that a map cycle for both maps would please both sides of this argument

Well then, I sincerely apologize  for trying to help
(Oct 24, 2017, 07:00 PM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]Uh bruh the discussion has already led to a mutual agreement that a map cycle for both maps would please both sides of this argument
And also even with a map cycle, Rockford would still need improving from the half finished state it is in atm ( if it is to be in the map cycle )
Get rid of the world models near the ravine and the water tower. All they do is block areas for players.
(Oct 24, 2017, 08:26 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Get rid of the world models near the ravine and the water tower. All they do is block areas for players.
I believe the ones you are talking about are the wooden fences which were not placed in hammer and are perma props placed on the map by LL, but I will talk to someone about getting it removed because I agree with you that it blocks areas
Yes, world props. Those are placed by staff.
pretty sure that is because vehicles are glitching out in that area.
Wish people would please stop spamming/Intruding threads with v5p. Completely off-topic for this discussion and it doesnt add whatsover.
Rant over.

I think it would be nice to add some barriers next to the ravine. Sick of accidentally falling in Tongue
(Oct 24, 2017, 10:44 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]Wish people would please stop spamming/Intruding threads with v5p. Completely off-topic for this discussion and it doesnt add whatsover.
Rant over.

I think it would be nice to add some barriers next to the ravine. Sick of accidentally falling in Tongue

tbh why is the ravine even there
(Oct 25, 2017, 01:36 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 24, 2017, 10:44 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]Wish people would please stop spamming/Intruding threads with v5p. Completely off-topic for this discussion and it doesnt add whatsover.
Rant over.

tbh why is the ravine even there

I don't think a removal of the whole ravine itself is needed but it would probably free up some brushes as Rockford is on its limit so there is no building possible until some are removed or turned to func_details n shit
I like the ravine. Offers a great place to hide out or have an interesting shootout. Not to mention you can fish down there.
Im currently confused, our devs have worked their arse off making this map work and now we are shoving it back in their face within 4 months.... I really don't understand why we are doing this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4