Limelight Forums

Full Version: New Star Wars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
New star wars is coming, like everyone knows. What do you think? I am hyped because I have been watching Star Wars since I was 6 years old.
Jar Jar is Snoke. There's no question about it.
But it's probably going to be a terrible off brand clone, as with Episode 7
(Oct 12, 2017, 03:32 PM)Welker Wrote: [ -> ]Jar Jar is Snoke. There's no question about it.
But it's probably going to be a terrible off brand clone, as with Episode 7

Episode 7 wasn't too bad
Never watched a SW in my life and never will :)
All the films produced by Disney was awful compared to all other episodes from 1 to 6
(Oct 12, 2017, 09:15 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Never watched a SW in my life and never will Smile

Bad post

(Oct 12, 2017, 09:22 PM)Eclipze Wrote: [ -> ]All the films produced by Disney was awful compared to all other episodes from 1 to 6

Rogue one is probably the best SW film I've seen yet.

You have to give credit where credit is due, the original movies gave birth to pop culture that would shape an entire generation, but they lacked good acting and the production value doesn't hold up very well. Rogue one has, to some extent, both of those things.

Force awakens was a bit meh but what can you expect slow start, I expect more from this one.
JJ is a terrible director, leaving plot holes, and terrible writing where ever he goes. His movies are shit. This movie is going to suck. The first movie relied on old characters to inject nostalgia. I hope this one utterly fails.

JJ, is one of those directors, that quite simply does not have passion, directs movies in the most bland way possible, making it look good on screen, but lacking any real depth, emotion, or story telling. Besides that, he refuses to listen to iconic actors as Harrison ford, and Mark Hamill. Refusing to expand on their stories, and what happened.

I have been a Star Wars fan for a long time. But the series is going to shit. The PG12 rating that is mandatory, the focus to entertain kids, and the entire family.

Star Wars is going to be milked to death, with terrible movie adaptions, being horribly un-original, and focusing on horrible re-casting, and political correctness.

And what we all have been waiting for! A han solo prequel without Harrison Ford.
[Image: tfnHnpu.jpg]

Instead of focusing on the interesting parts of star wars, we get shite like this.

Star wars rogue one was quite a good movie, directed by a director that had some sense of passion for the star wars universe, unlike JJ. I would have rather seen something new, in a different era, there are a lot of possibilities there. (Like a Revan movie.)

But rouge one was heavily edited, and the director de-motivated, changing his shift in motivation, and his attitude in interviews, after disney removed a big chunk of scenes, and made others "less violent" resulting in a more stale, and even unfinished movie.
I don’t mind most stuff star wars. Honestly it’s hard for me not to like them, especially the newest releases. I’ll most likely enjoy them and even the han solo one.
(Oct 13, 2017, 10:08 AM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

JJ's not directing the new one  Tongue
(Oct 13, 2017, 10:20 AM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 13, 2017, 10:08 AM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

JJ's not directing the new one  Tongue

I though the director resigned, and they put him back in charge?
The only interesting thing was the new fraction that came after the Empire (First Order). The movie itself wasn't as good as i thought it would be. Some cool scenes here and there but overall not as interesting as the Episodes 1-6.
I like the bit where they go in the starship enterprise and blast off
(Oct 13, 2017, 10:08 AM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]JJ is a terrible director, leaving plot holes, and terrible writing where ever he goes. His movies are shit. This movie is going to suck. The first movie relied on old characters to inject nostalgia. I hope this one utterly fails.

JJ, is one of those directors, that quite simply does not have passion, directs movies in the most bland way possible, making it look good on screen, but lacking any real depth, emotion, or story telling. Besides that, he refuses to listen to iconic actors as Harrison ford, and Mark Hamill. Refusing to expand on their stories, and what happened.

I have been a Star Wars fan for a long time. But the series is going to shit. The PG12 rating that is mandatory, the focus to entertain kids, and the entire family.

Star Wars is going to be milked to death, with terrible movie adaptions, being horribly un-original, and focusing on horrible re-casting, and political correctness.

And what we all have been waiting for! A han solo prequel without Harrison Ford.

Instead of focusing on the interesting parts of star wars, we get shite like this.

Star wars rogue one was quite a good movie, directed by a director that had some sense of passion for the star wars universe, unlike JJ. I would have rather seen something new, in a different era, there are a lot of possibilities there. (Like a Revan movie.)

But rouge one was heavily edited, and the director de-motivated, changing his shift in motivation, and his attitude in interviews, after disney removed a big chunk of scenes, and made others "less violent" resulting in a more stale, and even unfinished movie.

IS THAT EMILIA CLARKE
(Oct 13, 2017, 10:41 PM)Preditor Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 13, 2017, 10:08 AM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]JJ is a terrible director, leaving plot holes, and terrible writing where ever he goes. His movies are shit. This movie is going to suck. The first movie relied on old characters to inject nostalgia. I hope this one utterly fails.

IS THAT EMILIA CLARKE

Oh for fuck's sake I didn't even notice

I don't know how to feel about this

WHY MY PEEPEE HARD
(Oct 13, 2017, 10:44 PM)Murdoch Murdoch Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 13, 2017, 10:41 PM)Preditor Wrote: [ -> ]

IS THAT EMILIA CLARKE

Oh for fuck's sake I didn't even notice

I don't know how to feel about this

WHY MY PEEPEE HARD

Also am I the only one to notice she has aged fucking terribly

She already got them laugh lines, eye wrinkles (when not smiling because everybody's eyes wrinkle when they smile duh) and forehead wrinkles and she's 30.
Pages: 1 2 3 4