Limelight Forums

Full Version: Staff on servers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Where dey at tho? We got people RDMing, CDMing, breaking Fearp, etc. It's peak hours and there is no staff on. Only ones that I see now are Rocket, Nightmare, Bambo, and Toxic and Blackdog. And those 2 come after peak hours which is understandable due to their timezone.
Since I resigned, everyone lost hope.
(Oct 6, 2017, 07:27 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Where dey at tho? We got people RDMing, CDMing, breaking Fearp, etc. It's peak hours and there is no staff on. Only ones that I see now are Rocket, Nightmare, Bambo, and Toxic and Blackdog. And those 2 come after peak hours which is understandable due to their timezone.

(Oct 6, 2017, 07:35 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]Since I resigned, everyone lost hope.

Y'all other veterans need to stop being so narcissistic.

No single one of you was 'holding the team together'. That's why you're a TEAM.
Must not of got the sarcasm...
(Oct 6, 2017, 07:45 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]Must not of got the sarcasm...

Sarcasm or not, saying it doesn't help anything
I'm not saying I was the only one doing anything. I'm wondering why the TEAM isn't working as a TEAM and keeping up with an appearance on the server. It's important for them to be their for the players.
Just make me admon and you have one active admon more. Kek.

Pls don't kill me.

Oh look! No staff? This shit happens, the whole server turns into sandbox mode. Please please please if you're gonna have staff members can they be active?
invite them to your house to watch dank memes???
#MAKESOVIETHOOVESADMINAGAIN
Just give vets stage 1 powers. Sorted.
(Oct 6, 2017, 11:39 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]Just give vets stage 1 powers. Sorted.

No I don't want them.

That's stupid.

We resigned or were demoted for a reason.

I don't want players bugging me to do admin work, I resigned for a reason.
I think he was doing a meme...
give all players stage 2 powers that way then no one can break rulez
(Oct 6, 2017, 11:57 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I think he was doing a meme...

Nah he doesn't seem like the joking type
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7