Limelight Forums

Full Version: Remove the Black Mesa VOX sounds from Town Hall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion Type: In-Game

Explain your suggestion, in detail: Remove the Black Mesa VOX sounds from Town Hall

Explain why the suggestion should be implemented:
Those are kinda annoying. There is no "Sector C" or "Sector D" in the server. And the same announcement repeats itself like every 2 minutes. I think there is no security needed to Sector C all the time which doesn't even exist on the server. Those doesn't fit to Town Hall at all.

If you don't know what I mean:
+support if possible, annoying af.
(Aug 20, 2017, 10:36 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]+support if possible, annoying af.
I think it is. It's a "custom" sound that is added to Town Hall
(Aug 20, 2017, 10:36 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]+support if possible, annoying af.
+support
Bumpy
+support
+-Support

Personally i dont mind it but if it does get changed it would be nice for it to get replaced with something more fitting rather than permanent removal.
+Support

It made more sense on EvoCity when the Nexus was this giant multilevel mysterious government facility that we could only see a small part of.

Now that we have a town hall instead of a fucking skyscraper it makes less sense.
+Support

It was made to set the mood for a skyscraper government central. Now that we have a small town hall, we don't need it.
Due to a high level of community support, this suggestion has been moved to the Popular section.
-Support

They make the Town Hall less erie.
Pushing for Staff Review.
(Sep 1, 2017, 08:57 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]+-Support

Personally i dont mind it but if it does get changed it would be nice for it to get replaced with something more fitting rather than permanent removal.
+support We aren't in Black Mesa labs we are in Rockford Town Hall. I doesn't fit in really.
Pages: 1 2