Limelight Forums

Full Version: Allow all classes to use the crafted taser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>: In-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Pretty much as it says in the title

Why should this be implemented?: You charge heaps for all the schematics, and then on top of that the ingredients are already hard as nails to get, only to enable it just for people with a government pass. What about private companies who want to use non-lethal force on their property? What about a mechanism of self-defense for civilians? You might as well just issue a taser for free with the government pass, instead of allowing only such a small group to use it despite the price and difficulty of acquiring it.
yes pls i got 2 and I cant use them because limelight is too realistic!!!!!+support
(Aug 1, 2017, 03:16 PM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]yes pls i got 2 and I cant use them because limelight is too realistic!!!!!+support

vote in the poll then smh
opps sorry mr
+support
+Support

You built it yourself technicly, so why wouldnt you be able to use it?
+Support

Why restrict RP?
+support for police impersonators good
We limited this due to the nature of it, and we really did not want criminals walking around with it. I think it's fine as it is currently.
+support
(Aug 2, 2017, 04:06 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]We limited this due to the nature of it, and we really did not want criminals walking around with it. I think it's fine as it is currently.

What use would a criminal have with a taser? What would they repeatedly tase the person they're mugging until they eventually fork over that $500? It's not like they can use the taser to give themselves an advantage over another other criminal seeing as that other criminal has a gun. There is zero incentive to use it.

OT: +Support. Allows citizens to have some method of defending themselves for when guns are inevitably banned (though tasers probably would be too).
-Support 's idea

+Support !!!!<QUICKREFERENCES#11111>!!!!
they can already use the tranq, the taser is just more realistic and convenient,
+support
(Aug 2, 2017, 04:06 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]We limited this due to the nature of it, and we really did not want criminals walking around with it. I think it's fine as it is currently.

It could be possible to limit the use of the tazer with a REP limit as many other items already are.
+Support
+support, but I'd introduce a REP limit.
Pages: 1 2