Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ingame Radio (With youtube)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>: Ingame

In detail, explain your suggestion: Add some radio into the game where you can play youtube sounds/music, maybe have some REP limit, like 2general reps?

Why should this be implemented? Adds music to roleplays basicly. Better RP.
-support, evoradio is being worked on currently and if you were able to play any video it would only result in messing around and failrp.
+Support evo radio is dead and no light of it coming back. Staff already have this feature and teachers!
+support
Staff one doesn't allow for streaming from YouTube.

I'd be interested in exploring this, there's lots of potential for fun if this were to be added.

+Support
(Jul 2, 2017, 12:26 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]-support, evoradio is being worked on currently and if you were able to play any video it would only result in messing around and failrp.

Thats why REP limit, maybe 4 - 5 General REPs?
(Jul 2, 2017, 02:15 AM)Kahjo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 2, 2017, 12:26 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]-support, evoradio is being worked on currently and if you were able to play any video it would only result in messing around and failrp.

Thats why REP limit, maybe 4 - 5 General REPs?

With a 4-5 rep requirement i would still be neutral, as evoradio is being worked on and it might have youtube support one day.
- Support from youtube.
+ Support for webradios like in a certain PERP server and no REP.
I'd like to see a television added like in a certain PERP server with REP limitations.
-Support

Rather we have Evoradio (Which is still being worked on) and set radio channels that everyone has access to. And instead of just playing any YouTube audio, I'd rather see people own stations (Temporary or Perm) which can be edited by owners, staff, or players approved of by the owners. The only exception is to perm ones which require an application like our DJ Situation with EvoRadio.
(Jul 2, 2017, 10:19 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

Rather we have Evoradio (Which is still being worked on) and set radio channels that everyone has access to. And instead of just playing any YouTube audio, I'd rather see people own stations (Temporary or Perm) which can be edited by owners, staff, or players approved of by the owners. The only exception is to perm ones which require an application like our DJ Situation with EvoRadio.

I think having the option would be pretty good as there's many uses for it- equally evoradio is temperamental and seems to only be active on peak season, so would be good to have an alternative..

No reason why we can't have both in my opinion- assets for this pretty much exist already so would be pretty simple to add into the game and it'd be a fun addition. 

If it was also locked behind a rep wall of sorts then it's not as if it'd be overused at all
Well, convinced me. +Support
(Jul 2, 2017, 11:59 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 2, 2017, 10:19 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

I think having the option would be pretty good as there's many uses for it- equally evoradio is temperamental and seems to only be active on peak season, so would be good to have an alternative..

No reason why we can't have both in my opinion- assets for this pretty much exist already so would be pretty simple to add into the game and it'd be a fun addition. 

If it was also locked behind a rep wall of sorts then it's not as if it'd be overused at all

For an item that can be very handy to enhance any level of roleplay with sound effects shouldn't require REP's unless it is unrestricted as the suggestion says.
Then it can be unrestricted??
(Jul 3, 2017, 01:32 AM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]Then it can be unrestricted??

If we allow the Temporary stations to be deleted and/or blacklisted (or countered somehow through IG mechanics but still allow all users to use it)
+ Support for Radio
- Support for Youtube support for said Radio - It would really make a lot of people minge, even if they have 4-5 REPs (Which in my oppinion is a bit too much to get a radio). A normal radio which broadcasts the Evoradio or a different station aslong as Evoradio is being worked on would be fine by me.
Pages: 1 2