Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ingame Radio (With youtube)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(Jul 2, 2017, 02:06 AM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]Staff one doesn't allow for streaming from YouTube.

I'd be interested in exploring this, there's lots of potential for fun if this were to be added.

+Support
+support - You could even have the TV's that stream picture from youtube specifically, but be really strict with what gets played (as in, no second chances) and also include a rep wall.
-support

This is not needed, EvoRadio is being worked on/finding a DJ, and then EvoRadio will be back.
-Support
(Jul 2, 2017, 10:19 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

Rather we have Evoradio (Which is still being worked on) and set radio channels that everyone has access to. And instead of just playing any YouTube audio, I'd rather see people own stations (Temporary or Perm) which can be edited by owners, staff, or players approved of by the owners. The only exception is to perm ones which require an application like our DJ Situation with EvoRadio.
+Support for be able to use YouTube music or links , perphals for the most common sites like dailymotion too
said "+Support", does that mean approved :O
(Jul 24, 2017, 11:48 AM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ] said "+Support", does that mean approved :O

NO, period. Big Grin
Lots of people seem to be arguing that this would be useless due to EvoRadio coming back, but how about you look at it this way.

EvoRadio plays songs that the 'DJ' chooses, this could be anything from Nightcore to that really cringey copyright free music on NCS.

what if someone wants to open a classic restaurant and play some music in there to fit the theme of the restaurant? Or what if someone wants to open a Walmart or ASDA store? They could put the songs that fit the actual RP rather than all the stuff that gets played on there normally.

And you can't deny, music that fits the theme of an RP makes the RP so much more enjoyable to partake in!
I could finally stop using foobar2000
Moving to popular on the premise that this could add a lot of good to the server - Final decision can be made after another 10 +/- supports.
(Jul 2, 2017, 12:27 AM)Cochise Wrote: [ -> ]+Support evo radio is dead and no light of it coming back. Staff already have this feature and teachers!

EvoRadio isn't dead.

TVs have been added. I'll look at expanding upon these in the future for the radios.

Marking as Finished.
Pages: 1 2