Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Woxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name of Player: oliver.burke, [L²:RP] Vimpto 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38989712, STEAM_0:0:110116747

Server: V4B1

Time: (In UTC+0) 12:50

Summary: Not healing a suspect to pick up there gun. If you check the logs you should see him pick up the gun. In the video you see him refusing to heal him. Oliver.burke sent a /help to ask if this was allowed and knightmare replied it was considerd failrp.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/dIa6Wx2YkM0
Thank you for your player-report, Vimpto.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Im sure that I am not entitled to make sure someone who KILLED 2 officers 5 seconds ago gets to live eh? Also who said I was waiting to pick up his gun?

12.7 Police/SWAT may be corrupt, but only if it does not directly endanger the lives of officers or civilians.
knightmare said he confirmed it with admins that it would be considerd failrp. The fact that 12.7 states it may NOT endanger the lives of civillians or other officers. You where endangering oliver.burke's life.

[L²:RP] Vimpto: can an officer let someone die that they killed just to pick there gun up
[L²] SirWulf: It could be considered FailRP if they didn't even try to save them.  An Officer wouldn't just let someone die regardless of circumstances.  Now, that could be hard to prove as some let others die as there are no medics on and so forth.

There wasnt any medic available to help and he mowed 2 officers of mine down and noone helped them so I decided not to help, I was being corrupt towards oliver.
No matter what the circumstances  doesnt matter if he mowed down officers - add that i was online as a medic
You couldnt come anyway you were under NLR
You could have healed him and waited
IRL officers dont have health vials so that wouldnt make much sense with him having 40 shotgun pellets in him now would it?
But you had one on you at the time and this is a game not real life.
Well I didnt want to help you after you gunned down 2 of my officers and noone helped them.
You might not have wanted to but you had to according to sirwulf
Sirwulf should have told me before this situation then
The rules should tell you that.
and which rule is that?
Pages: 1 2 3