Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Woxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Denied.

Video shows that Woxy did not try and kill him. At the time there was not a Medic available. As such, healing would have just prolonged a situation that could not be resolved. As such, instead of breaking the rules by shooting, jumping on body or prop killing, he waited for the death. Now, once a Medic did become available he should have made a call to get him on the scene. It does not look like he was trying to kill him for a weapon.

Now I will clarify, it is an Officer's job to keep people alive. Even the most hardened criminal should be brought to justice. Death is not justice. As such, for an Officer to purposefully seek death to a suspect would be FailRP. The only reason this case is not is because of the lack of a medic at the time.

To me this is more of a case of two players trying to find reasons to make a PR. I'd like to give both Vimpto and Woxy a verbal warning here.

Backseat Administration is a rule violation. I do not want to see either of you looking for rule breakers. You are not on the server to punish other players. If you find something suspicious by all means report it if you must. But instead, why not try to educate? If you know the rules so well, let the other players have the chance to learn. Educate before Punish. Don't break RP so that you can fill out a PR.

The video provided is a great example there. Sending a /pm which to me looks like a text message to the medic asking for more information about his sources. Instead it turns into a 'So I can fill out a PR to you'. Overall, it is not your job to do that. Provide the evidence that you do have, but not to the point that it disrupts others' gaming.
Pages: 1 2 3