Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Woxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
2rule .5
Letting a criminal die because he killed 2 police officers is not unrealistic.
It is in real life an officer wouldnt just leave a suspect to die for there gun. They would request ems
why the hell are you going back to me trying to get the gun? I dont care about that. I canre about him getting healed and going back on the streets after he mowed down 2 officers.
canre?
care >.>
He isnt going back on the strets till he served his jail sentance
Yes but I dont want him going back on the streets as I said.
I think it would still be considerd failrp to leave him there to die and refuse to heal him and refuse to call ems just for his gun.
I NEVER WAS THERE FOR HIS GUN. Can you start reading what I type in maybe? And I didnt call EMS because there wasnt any on and even then, you couldnt come as you were under NLR and you turned around as soon as you knew he died. When he told you by metagaming.
How can he tell me by metagaming ive pasted my console and steam chat with him non of wich says he is dieing or dead.
But if it is such a problem then il just heal everyone, even if they killed the pres.
Because discord or teamspeak or skype dont exist.
because i dont have any of these ^ i used to have teamspeak but i dont now
This is currently under investigation. Please only post relevant information here. The back and forth verbal fighting here does not help anyone.
Pages: 1 2 3