Limelight Forums

Full Version: [PR] [L²:RP]alan245
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Name of Player: [L²:RP]alan245

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:76789254

Server:  EvoCity

Time: (In UTC+0) 3:20PM or so

Summary: Executed me, Vadar and Kamal as a SWAT because salty.

Evidence: https://gyazo.com/c3c937ce719d3ac6aa5ac9e2790162cf 

- Executed
  - Executed
  - Executioner

I have no proof that the other two were executed as I was killed first, but they can vouch for that and i'm sure the logs would say so.

- Police Witness
Thank you for your player-report, ExorbitantCorgi.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Logs will also show me asking about it in OOC and him saying "I had enough" or something along those lines.
(Apr 19, 2017, 04:33 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]Logs will also show me asking about it in OOC and him saying "I had enough" or something along those lines.

First of all 
Quote:[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 
4. Try and keep your comments short, informative and avoid using strong language.[/font]
I don't want to see the word "salty" Any more alright?Why would you provoke a player that is already mentally unstable.

Before all of this started i'd wish to apologize for my emotional attitude first.

This all starts from a shot out at downtown road - club.Daniel have a SWAT Van and entered the compound,They which are the Corleone i will call them The Suspects the whole paragraph left

The Suspects started to hostage Daniel in order to get away from police,which what happened next is Daniel through the suspect got him hostage,the officer started to stay outside the entrance,when i attempted to go to the side wall for some sniper shot,they started to run out and Start shooting to the cops and no intention of negotiation role Play are seen,which we often call it call of duty role play.Afterward i get into the compound to get the SWAT member Daniel but sadly they started to take the SWAT Van and leave the property.I attempted to stop it with my SWAT Van as well but failed and they get away.In another ward i'd call the SWAT Van are stolen for Escape.

Soon,they started to go all around the city,going to the city with a SWAT Van next to the nexus for a reason of Showing off that what i see.And from this the first paragraph of the LL Server rules stated that
Quote:Remember, our role play is about recreating a lifelike civilization - your character is by default a functional member of society, so don't do anything you wouldn't do in real life.

So,they started to drive the SWAT Van all around,ends in a endless pursuit,they never get out of the vehicle and the police never stop pursuing the SWAT Van and tried to get the Van stopped.In the Progress they keep using OOC chat saying that "They are driving a SWAT Van next to nexus haha","Don't be salty","Are you being too salty for cannot do anything to the stolen SWAT Van?"At this point what i identify salty is a insult but obviously you guys aren't thinking of it in that way,so i'm getting anger and anger,whats the intention for playing Limelight gmod?For fun,i cannot see any fun for being insulted,being racist and having a bad time and mood playing limelight.So i'm getting more anger and when Daniel be able to stop the SWAT Van i rammed the driver out which is ExorbitantCorgi. i go around the SWAT Van and walked up to him and attempted to change to handcuff to cuff him as what i usually do,i ends in missing the handcuff with my poor fps and ends in misfired,well at that moment all i feel is the stress are off from me and i ends in not saying to him that i miss fired but in a word like above "I had enough" all i feel is great and have all my stress off and went into the SWAT Van,as officer yelling there are suspect inside,first i head in i shot them because they are heavily armed and involve in multiple murder of LEOs,without considered that it is a instant death within the vehicle as i am so emotional but at the same time wanted to get myself calm before hitting more trouble.

Again sorry for my attitude tonight,i just cannot stand in the word "salty".

And again i did not want to see the word "salty" again,i really cannot take more stress on me today,i need some rest.
So you executed me. And did it on purpose, as you said in OOC chat. You executed two others. You don't go to handcuff but accidentally execute two others, do you?

Of course we're going to be in a pursuit, if we stop we're dead because of the ram and FearRP via the bars. You gave us little choice.
So we were complying and you came and shot us both ?

You were not even in the van when the other officers came in but you then entered and just shot us.
(Apr 19, 2017, 05:29 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]So you executed me. And did it on purpose, as you said in OOC chat. You executed two others. You don't go to handcuff but accidentally execute two others, do you?

Of course we're going to be in a pursuit, if we stop we're dead because of the ram and FearRP via the bars. You gave us little choice.

If you have a bad fps and ping you do slide through handcuffs and fire as my weapon aren't in safe end in executed you by accident and with my emotion of that second make me type the word on ooc instead of claiming it is a misfired, into a sentences that relieve my stress
(Apr 19, 2017, 05:50 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]So we were complying and you came and shot us both ?

You were not even in the van when the other officers came in but you then entered and just shot us.

If you were smart enough you will find that you can have weapon put on your leg and fightback instead of giving you a chance to escape once again and officer already asking you to step our but again you refused to Do it i shot you instead Before you struggle and resist
(Apr 19, 2017, 05:58 PM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 19, 2017, 05:50 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]So we were complying and you came and shot us both ?

If you were smart enough you will find that you can have weapon put on your leg and fightback instead of giving you a chance to escape once again and officer already asking you to step our but again you refused to Do it i shot you instead Before you struggle and resist

At no point did either of us refuse to get out of the SWAT truck.
1) no.
2) not even going to try and reason with such idiotic nonsense.
You EXECUTED me. This has NOTHING to do with who gets out the SWAT van.
(Apr 19, 2017, 06:22 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]1) no.
2) not even going to try and reason with such idiotic nonsense.
Quote:3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 
4. Try and keep your comments short, informative and avoid using strong language.

And also using 1) 2) doesn't make your comments informative i can't even understand it without knowing what you are reply to
(Apr 19, 2017, 06:22 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 19, 2017, 05:58 PM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]

At no point did either of us refuse to get out of the SWAT truck.

It already shows how you refused to get out of the SWAT Truck because of you didn't do it at the first place,we all know you are armed,we won't let both of you time to fight back and escape again.Both of you sitting inside as nothing have happened i cannot see any forms of "Complying"
(Apr 19, 2017, 06:23 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]You EXECUTED me. This has NOTHING to do with who gets out the SWAT van.

I've said that was an accident,i have a low fps of 4 and a high ping of 300,accident happened and happened on you,it even happened before when i was behind the police Sgt and killed him by trying to put my weapon away.I can't see any intention of role play and just get extremely mad and didn't told you about it.

By the meaning of no intention of role play it happened at downtown road where you taken a hostage and simply using the excuse of HOSTAGE to starts killing officer and SWAT you see.
"accident" You don't kill someone, then someone else, THEN someone else, as an accident. You've admitted to killing me because of your emotions.
Pages: 1 2 3