Limelight Forums

Full Version: [PR] [L²:RP]alan245
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
what im really interested in is how you can seemingly miss click 3 times.... once sure, but to do it 3 times killing 3 people... its a bit far fetched imo
(Apr 22, 2017, 12:16 AM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]"we don't necessary need to take terrorist to jail"
Your judgement doesn't over-ride the rules.

Well of cause my judgement doesn't override the rules.But would you think terrorist will put their weapon down and stop attacking?Once they start it they won't,only because one thing they are being influenced by terrorism.Taking both of them inside the SWAT Van is the most safest way to prevent further death and impact to the EvoCity.

Simple enough,Law Enforcement are here to protect citizen,of cause having the responsibility of taking care the suspect.In this case you show ex-ordinary aggressive toward LEOs and the city.Try to recall your memory of what you have done and you should understand why i would say you are ex-ordinary aggresive
(Apr 22, 2017, 12:44 AM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]what im really interested in is how you can seemingly miss click 3 times.... once sure, but to do it 3 times killing 3 people... its a bit far fetched imo

Barkles let me explained it to you once again.

I did misfired once on ExorbitantCorgi.

The other two which he says was executed was inside the SWAT Van while he is driving the SWAT Van.The core of felony charges is terrorism and gang violence,they could bring to jail for the full sentence.What they have done is bring chaos to the city,causing large traffic accident,running over citizen,LEOs etc.In that case we have the right to take them down to cause the minimize damage.To be clarify i didn't execute them both in the SWAT Van,taking them down in the SWAT Van is not because of a execution,either a RDM cause i have a reason to do so which state above and before.
Ok i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, I can understand your situation and i'm not going to lie being someone i see as a trustworthy and good player helps you in your situation. However consider this a verbal warning to be careful not time when you're using a gun.

Ban requested Denied
Pages: 1 2 3