Limelight Forums

Full Version: [PR] [L²:RP]alan245
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(Apr 20, 2017, 12:46 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]"accident" You don't kill someone, then someone else, THEN someone else, as an accident. You've admitted to killing me because of your emotions.

Well i admitted that was a accident.and i didn't say i accidentally kill both of them inside the SWAT Van.I'd wish you have a bit of time spending on a cup of tea reading and fully understanding the sentence before doing some argument that wasn't true.

It is simple,what you have done is.
  1. Attempted Murder
  2. First Degree Murder
  3. Kidnapping
  4. Robbery
  5. Terrorism
  6. Prosession of Class 2 Firearm
  7. Unlawful discharges of a firearm
  8. hit and run
  9. Felony Evading arrest
  10. GTA
  11. Fleeing and Eluding
  12. Vandalism
  13. Reckless driving
  14. Failure to stop
From all the laws you have broken which are all quote from my useful crime list,we will know that you are breaking law so much and resisting arrest the whole way attempted to evade from us.Including the GTA of a SWAT Van multiple Murder of LEOs(RDM or Call of duty Roleplay in otherward)

Lethal force are authorized to be used  and we do not need to ask you nicely to comply as the laws you have broken and chaos bough to EvoCity.Well normally we should ask you to put down the weapon before we shoot you,but in this case it doesn't because you are the highest wanted suspect among EvoCity,with a armored SWAT Van.
(Apr 20, 2017, 12:05 PM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 19, 2017, 06:22 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 19, 2017, 05:58 PM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 19, 2017, 05:50 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]So we were complying and you came and shot us both ?

You were not even in the van when the other officers came in but you then entered and just shot us.

If you were smart enough you will find that you can have weapon put on your leg and fightback instead of giving you a chance to escape once again and officer already asking you to step our but again you refused to Do it i shot you instead Before you struggle and resist

At no point did either of us refuse to get out of the SWAT truck.

It already shows how you refused to get out of the SWAT Truck because of you didn't do it at the first place,we all know you are armed,we won't let both of you time to fight back and escape again.Both of you sitting inside as nothing have happened i cannot see any forms of "Complying"

I wasnt armed at that point actually. If you tell us to get out atleast give some time rather than just shooting us both dead.
(Apr 20, 2017, 04:38 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 19, 2017, 05:58 PM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 19, 2017, 05:50 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]So we were complying and you came and shot us both ?

You were not even in the van when the other officers came in but you then entered and just shot us.

If you were smart enough you will find that you can have weapon put on your leg and fightback instead of giving you a chance to escape once again and officer already asking you to step our but again you refused to Do it i shot you instead Before you struggle and resist

It already shows how you refused to get out of the SWAT Truck because of you didn't do it at the first place,we all know you are armed,we won't let both of you time to fight back and escape again.Both of you sitting inside as nothing have happened i cannot see any forms of "Complying"

I wasnt armed at that point actually. If you tell us to get out atleast give some time rather than just shooting us both dead.

Well i don't want to give a timer to someone that armed and started a RMD at downtown road and disregard rules as rules.But sure i timer can be a thing if you didn't murder that many LEOs
(Apr 20, 2017, 05:18 PM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 19, 2017, 05:58 PM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]If you were smart enough you will find that you can have weapon put on your leg and fightback instead of giving you a chance to escape once again and officer already asking you to step our but again you refused to Do it i shot you instead Before you struggle and resist

Well i don't want to give a timer to someone that armed and started a RMD at downtown road and disregard rules as rules.But sure i timer can be a thing if you didn't murder that many LEOs

Disregard rules as rules ?
Doesn't matter how many crimes we committed, there was no Dictator. You executed all of us when we were injured for no reason, and you have admitted you had some salty emotional downfall or whatever it was. I won't be replying to this because we're going in circles and you're acting like this is some "oh yeah he did big crime i kill him on floor Big GrinDDD"
(Apr 20, 2017, 06:28 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 20, 2017, 05:18 PM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 19, 2017, 06:22 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]At no point did either of us refuse to get out of the SWAT truck.

Disregard rules as rules ?

Thinking of how you role-play at the first place
(Apr 20, 2017, 09:41 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't matter how many crimes we committed, there was no Dictator. You executed all of us when we were injured for no reason, and you have admitted you had some salty emotional downfall or whatever it was. I won't be replying to this because we're going in circles and you're acting like this is some "oh yeah he did big crime i kill him on floor Big GrinDDD"

Instead of being a person that can not think of other person, that's why you start this endless chaos, cdm and rdm if you didn't face it and pushing all the responsibility and lying all of you are injred isn't a great thing especially you are the only one who is injred and being misfired but your attitude is Justin rude that i don't even want to talk to to you and change into those two inside the SWAT Van which are not injred, try to think of how police react to a terrorist, yeah terrorist you are classified as terrorist as you comites terrorist.(I can not think of your side because i see no vaild reason for your act)
you broke the rules. enough said. you didn't MISFIRE you have already admitted to executing me. you don't misfire that many times. kthxbai.
(Apr 21, 2017, 01:21 AM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]you broke the rules. enough said. you didn't MISFIRE you have already admitted to executing me. you don't misfire that many times. kthxbai.

I'd admitted that i mis fired and execute you by accident, and watch my language only you as I am attempted to take out handcuffs.Understand what others are saying before comment about it ty?
Waiting for Staff Decision.
"misfired" on 3 people. Then say "I had enough" in OOC AFTER I challenge you on executing us.
(Apr 21, 2017, 02:40 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]"misfired" on 3 people. Then say "I had enough" in OOC AFTER I challenge you on executing us.

Here let me explained the last time,after this time you will have to read the text and make sure you understand it.

First Daniel stopped your vehicle by pitting your vehicle against a lovely tree.Then i hopped out and quickly go next to the driver sit to ram you off the vehicle,than instantly shot by a officer behind me who ever that was,i pull out my shot gun which are not on safety and then walked up to you,scrolling my mid reels to take out the handcuffs to detain you which ends in misfired and you where are killed(What ever the different of exucuted and killed) than i typed in OOC and officer yelling they are inside the SWAT Van when i was backing up my SWAT Van going to get back to nexus,i jumped out.And here is your misfired.

After your sad misfired which i apologized already which you didn't seem accepting it.Officer already go in and yelling both of them inside the lovely armored SWAT Van which they didn't do it in a instant which prevent any further resistant from you,i decided to take both of them down,instead of giving them chance to stay alive and start resisting again.

Remember how danger all three of you are,taking hostage and killing officer without intention of negotiating,we classified it as terrorism and we take both of them down.

And again i'm gonna justify me here,you are being killed accidentally with a intention of grabbing handcuffs,with your attitude angered me i didn't apologized to you and popped up the message above which are made out a a tons of anger but not intentional.

And then moved on to those "two" at the back of the SWAT Van trapped inside,officer moving inside yelling at them to get them out of the vehicle,because of ram doesn't work on passenger i have to take them both down to secure the amount of officer and SWAT around.

If you still confused about it which because of my different passage are not the exactly same which is normal with the amount you have asked me.I'd like to wish you accept my apologize and don't be such aggressive towards me.With my poor English i cannot fully understand you argument stated above.
You don't get to "prevent further resist" by execution. This is going in circles. Won't be commenting until an administrator concludes.
Quote:The unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation to create mass chaos or hysteria by a group, party, or gang. Requires the group to have committed at least one act of violence together, otherwise each individual should be charged with Terroristic Threats (7f).
Here is the definition of gang violence which = to terrorism

What you have done is being Bold.Which in an other ward,meet perfectly,will terrorist drop their weapon and face their consequences?No much really,if they do they would put their hands on the road already.

Prevent further resist is  reason but the main point of this is three of you are classified as gang violence,which equals to terrorist as they have just a slitely differents on how many people doing it.

Quote:The unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation to create mass chaos or hysteria by an individual. Requires the individual has committed at least one act of violence, otherwise they should be charged with Terroristic Threats (7f).

Here is the definition of terrorism,i take down all of you because of three of you are terrorist,although you job name didn't indicate it but by your action it is really the case.

I won't say i did the best choice,but for you guys it is a fair ending.As none of you surrender,we don't necessary need to take terrorist to jail.We can take them down for what they have done without any warning as for the safety of the officer himself and the public.

Waiting for staff conclusion.
"we don't necessary need to take terrorist to jail"
Your judgement doesn't over-ride the rules.
Pages: 1 2 3