Limelight Forums

Full Version: Rocket's Leave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Rocket's Leave

I have been considering leaving limelight for a while now and I think now is the time for me to leave, I have been going through a lot of hard time as an admin. Sometimes I even half-write this thread. Today however I have actually decided to post it.

The real reason on why I am leaving will be explained later on in this thread, but for now I'll say that I am busy with real life issues and do not have enough time to go on garry's mod.

I think it this has been a secret for long enough now, its time for the truth.

The real reason I have left limelight
Ever since I have first joined I felt this werid feeling at night time in my room, the feeling as if there was something inside the room with me, even now I have the same feeling as I am writing this thread. This feeling has started to become more and more real every night after a long session of being active on limelight. After a while, one day at night time I trying to sleep when I heard something knock my window, so I got up and decided to look at what it was. And there it was. An alien. Yes, you read it right, an alien. 

It was at that point I realized everything, and limelight was only a secret government program to hide that aliens do exist, that is why I am an active admin and that is why I am always responding to @ calls. I have been injected with a mind changing device that allows me to do my job. If I was to not be active I will die. This also explains why George is never online, he died a long time ago from this injection. This also explains why Temar always goes AFK. HE IS THE MASTER OF THEM ALL, he is the person who goes around makes sure that everyone gets their injections every month! 

All of that Limelight Admin money is going towards Temar's space ship, Temar is an alien that crashed into earth 5000 years ago and needs more people to role-play to fix up his space ship and return to his home planet. So please everyone help Temar! he will come to your room tonight and knock on your window let him in. Join us! 
1 April , happy day of fool , lier , this is fake!
Your a day early.....
Temalien :O

OT: If you're actually leaving, then cya! We'll still chat on steam hopefully Big Grin
Okay that's really obvious man its a day before April...
Nooooooooo iam gonna miss you man wish you good luck with life and bye..
Good riddance
I didn't see this coming man, shame to see you go however I'm a tad confused to say the least.

Take care my friend <3
Wait.. what.. he's banned..
ok you'll probably just come back in a month with a new name

I bet they will try really hard this time to make us believe it.

EDIT:
Called it!
Is this a prank?

EDIT: If not best of luck to the future Sad
(Mar 31, 2017, 07:45 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a prank?

i hope so!!!
(Mar 31, 2017, 07:48 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]

i hope not!!!

Do you mean you hope it's a prank?
(Mar 31, 2017, 08:05 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 31, 2017, 07:48 PM)Gamerpro2266 Wrote: [ -> ]

i hope not!!!

Do you mean you hope it's a prank?

i put that wrong *Updated*
Pages: 1 2 3