Limelight Forums

Full Version: Community Meetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>: Teamspeak/Forum

In detail, explain your suggestion: Organize a monthly community meeting where staff, HR and the community can gather and voice their opionions about various subjects while the community listens and the other way around.

Why should this be implemented? It would allow for both sides to connect much better and would also allow for the community to feel (& have) more input on what happens in limelight. This could be used by developers to get an idea how an update was recieved, the staff team to give and recieve input on various subjects by the community. Last but not least the community itself would be able to address issues that may have been missed by the staff and give feedback on the spot.

This would allow for a better connection between the staff and the community as well as make limelight feel more friendly and open.
+support
+support
When constructive criticism, arguments but also compliments are given during these meeting (and it doesn't turn into one big shizzle fest), I'd definitely see potential in this.

+support
(Feb 22, 2017, 06:50 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]When constructive criticism, arguments but also compliments are given during these meeting (and it doesn't turn into one big shizzle fest), I'd definitely see potential in this.

+support
If anyone remembers closer to the beginning of this community when I ran one along side

It was something I did in another community and turned into a member favorite there.

When we tried it here it was pretty aids, but the overall was positive and there was some decent feedback for staff. But it was pretty aids.
we're gonna need a talking pillow.
I'd prefer a forum meeting or discussion
rather than TS since it'd be chaos.

ForceGhost

(Feb 22, 2017, 08:39 PM)Dryblood Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone remembers closer to the beginning of this community when I ran one along side

It was something I did in another community and turned into a member favorite there.

When we tried it here it was pretty aids, but the overall was positive and there was some decent feedback for staff. But it was pretty aids.

Do you remember our old ones where it was just the staff team shouting insults at one another?

But yes, +support.
(Feb 23, 2017, 12:55 AM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 22, 2017, 08:39 PM)Dryblood Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone remembers closer to the beginning of this community when I ran one along side

Do you remember our old ones where it was just the staff team shouting insults at one another?

But yes, +support.

No clue, if your on about another community I've had a shaman erase all memory of that time.
Doesn't sound like the worst idea, if everyone behaves.
+Support

Agreed with Daley
+support
But it needs to be planned and people need to act their age.
I know that MyBB has a live thread feature, that can be used along with TS.

+Support
Won't be chaos, speech power is there.
+Support
Pages: 1 2 3