Limelight Forums

Full Version: Community Meetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
+Support
To those saying "no one will behave", "it will be a clusterfuck" etc.

Just add talk power to the channel?

+Support
It allows everyone to voice their opinion
+support
+support

There should be also a way for People to say stuff Anonymusly.. As i believe some are scared to say their opinion.
(like something with google forms)
Not that this is a bad idea but the staff need to be engaging in more meetings with each other before doing the same with the community. I believe there was only one staff meeting when I was on the team and communication for development was fairly lacking at times. This may have changed since I've been gone but it's always to keep in mind.

I believe the team would have a lot to gain from simply having weekly meetings with all the staff to discuss what's been done the past week, what they plan to do for the next week, and blockers that would prevent them from reaching these goals.
+Support
A constant recurring connection with staff is something that should always be supported.

+Support
+Support
Communication is key
(Mar 3, 2017, 04:22 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]I know that MyBB has a live thread feature, that can be used along with TS.

+Support

Adding to this,

The MyBB Live Thread add-on

This can be used by players, while staff use TS.

Staff can check and highlight important messages posted and talk about it. This will probably prevent it becoming a "clusterfuck".
(Mar 10, 2017, 12:53 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 3, 2017, 04:22 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]I know that MyBB has a live thread feature, that can be used along with TS.

+Support

Adding to this,

The MyBB Live Thread add-on

This can be used by players, while staff use TS.

Staff can check and highlight important messages posted and talk about it. This will probably prevent it becoming a "clusterfuck".

I think TeamSpeak 3 with only admins having talk power will be a lot better, also perhaps a system in which people can talk one by one if they wish to speak at the end, just got to make sure that people can't spam the TS chat.
Moving to popular. It'd be good to have greater interaction in the community. We could perhapsalctually use the event planner - And try to have as many staff and players as possible. We could also further have themed discussion meetings should they apply.

Moving to popular.
+support +bump
+support.

To avoid the chaos, I would mute all of the players so that they can't be using the voice communications in TS all of the time. Players would be free to use the chat, and staff members could let each player have their say on a particular matter when it reaches their turn/unmute people who are having a good discussion in the chat.
Pushing for Staff Review.
Approved.
Pages: 1 2 3