Limelight Forums

Full Version: [In-Game] Cruise Control Automatically in Vehicles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>:
In-Game

In detail, explain your suggestion:
The Cruise Control should be automatically be in all vehicles without requiring to purchase the Cruise Control Item from the Market Place. Therefore, players not requiring to purchase the $50,000 item for their vehicles.

Why should this be implemented:
So, Cruise Control is one of my favourite features of the driving system in LimeLight, being released long ago however, I have noticed the less of the use from people during the exchange to the creation of LimeLight so I was thinking instead of enforcing players to purchase a item for $50,000 - All vehicles should automatically have the feature in them.

Recent Presidential Laws have been starting to enforce speeding laws and this would also help new players trying to keep to the correct speed as I remember a long time ago before the implementation of the system that Press W to Acellerate and the Decellerate constantly got to be a massive pain and attempting to drive other peoples vehicles normally is hard if they don't have Cruise Control.

Also, with the item being $50,000 - The item has become rather not a big thing for the massive price that you have to pay for it. Is is far too expensive for the feature it does provide and that is another reason why people strive to move away from it.

Features of Suggestion:
- Removal of Cruise Control Item from F1 Menu
- All Vehicles will automatically be installed with Cruise Control
+Support (Maybe refund players, that already bought the Cruise Control)
+Support
+Support

I never understood why we made this thing 50k back in the day, just add it to every vehicle to allow all vehicles to have control over their speed so we can almost halve the amount of terrible car accidents we see on a daily basis
(Feb 12, 2017, 08:46 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

I never understood why we made this thing 50k back in the day, just add it to every vehicle to allow all vehicles to have control over their speed so we can almost halve the amount of terrible car accidents we see on a daily basis

This.
+support
+Support

However. Old Vehicles should not have it, like Trabant, dodge Monaco, kamaz etc.

ForceGhost

+Support
I can't read what this is because I can't find my glasses but #FUMUKUBIAS

+support

But seriously

I think yes for high end cars not for like old ones
+ Support, except for:
- Aston Martin
- Mercedes 300
- Ford Mustang
- Ford F350
- Dodge Monaco
- Kamaz
- Trabant
- Ford 1940
- Chevy Pickup
- BMW M5 E34
- Jeep Wrangler 1980
- Bentley Blower
and others i do not remember
(Feb 12, 2017, 01:11 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]+Support

Great input! You're completely right and I definitely agree with that. +support
(Feb 12, 2017, 02:33 PM)francysol3c Wrote: [ -> ]+ Support, except for:
- Aston Martin
- Mercedes 300
- Ford Mustang
- Ford F350
- Dodge Monaco
- Kamaz
- Trabant
- Ford 1940
- Chevy Pickup
- BMW M5 E34
- Jeep Wrangler 1980
- Bentley Blower
and others i do not remember

Why not those vehicles? Is it their age? If so, cruise control for vehicles has been a thing since the early 1900s and even earlier in the 1700s as a steam engine power limiter, so limiting it because their age doesnt really make much sense.

For the sake of just increasing everyones ability to drive and prevent mass death, all vehicles should get CC
+Support, with 2 conditions:

The idiotic T for cruise control is removed, and
cruise control is fixed so /cruise 25 or whatever actually works

Pat

+support
(Feb 12, 2017, 06:44 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 12, 2017, 02:33 PM)francysol3c Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

Why not those vehicles? Is it their age? If so, cruise control for vehicles has been a thing since the early 1900s and even earlier in the 1700s as a steam engine power limiter, so limiting it because their age doesnt really make much sense.

For the sake of just increasing everyones ability to drive and prevent mass death, all vehicles should get CC

This.

+Support
this should cost money because cruise control is not default feature on every car
-suport
Pages: 1 2