Limelight Forums

Full Version: Civilian Limousine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> In-game

In detail, explain your suggestion:
Make the limousine available for Chauffeur job aswell, without the American flags.
High price class and like 3/4/5 general REP required.

Why should this be implemented?
Adds RP to the server, rich people can hire a chauffeur to drive them around in limousines. Also works for CEO's of company's. Changes the stereotype of rich people driving in a lambo.
+support, would prefer it be a donor perk aswell to match the suits and stuff
I will rp as Donald Trump rolin around in the limo yelling offensive stuff to people

+Support
+support, should be an exclusive/limited vehicle though
+Support

Pat

+Support. But I don't think the price should be the same.
+Support

Not donor restricted, just rep
+support
+ Support, donor or REP restricted, would either way be great to see a civilian implementation of the limo!

So many times have I wanted to use the limo for an RP situation, but since it's government locked, it severely limits the application of it.
+Support with a Citizen REP Restriction
+Support I hope it is not bulletproof tho
(Sep 30, 2016, 04:06 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]I will rp as Donald Trump rolin around in the limo yelling offensive stuff to people

+Support

You can grab them by their limousine then.

OT: +Support
+Support
+Support, there is nothing for people with over 3 REP now they unrestricted the bus besides the suit.
+support

"The limousine adds perfection for picking out your next CDM target by using the front, but a simple 90 degree drift will turn it into the finest and most brutal manslaughter machine to-date. Buy now, for 99.99$!"
Pages: 1 2