Limelight Forums

Full Version: Let police drag bodies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> game

In detail, explain your suggestion: Give police the same ability that firefighters currently have to drag bodies.

Why should this be implemented?
Something I've noticed lately during firefights is that criminals will often execute bodies when they can. So, if there is a lull in the firefight (maybe an officer is reloading), the criminals will pick off the injured bodies that would have otherwise survived.

Letting police + SWAT drag bodies would let them use tactics such as suppressive fire to keep fallen officers and civilians out of harms way.

Additionally, if police are executing a search/arrest warrant in a building and a suspect becomes injured in a doorway they have no way around them.
+support
Would be great if medics got the ability too, would allow for RP away from the middle of a road where a medic is more likely to get injured because people can't seem to drive around incidents easily.
+Support

thats an fantastic idea this would improve it i like it when Swats cops and medics have the same ability as the firefighters !
Brilliant idea + support
+Support

I also think you should be slowed by like 50% when carrying bodies or something similar.
+support

But I think everyone should be able to drag bodies

There's no reasonable explanation for cops being able to drag their friends to safety, but others have to leave their friends to die
+Support.
Nice idea.
+ Support for all.
However rules will have to be placed so people can't abuse the tool.
+support
+Support
for ALL !!!!!!!!!!!
+Support
+Support for all
+support for all if there is some rules in place, as stated by PaulB.
+support
*bump* this is reqruied
Pages: 1 2