Limelight Forums

Full Version: not spawning,can't type in chat, can't reconnect to fix etc..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
dear,

i have been on the limelight server before a couple of months ago and now i tought i was gonne join after such a long time and when i joined i got the message 'if you're stuck here the gamemode is crashed pleas contact a admin and he will restardt it'' now the problem is its impossible to contact an admin duo the fact that chat doesn't work so i added someone on steam and asked him. after a while he said a admin is working on it called (blackout) and that it could take a day (its been 1day and 4hours now). so i tought i will post this on the forums to see if u guys could fix this and if they are actualy working on it. i hope it can be fixed because i'd love to play again Smile.

sincerly cedric_v
Yeah, you are basically a ghost of Christmas past. You don't render in and are basically a statue.
Well, if you are stuck there. I think the gamemodes crashed.....
Nah this is just a bug limited to a very select few I believe needs to fix this
i can move though, i can open doors and get in cars but thats it, and killing me makes a copy of myself
OMFG KILL IT BEFORE IT PLANTS EGG'S !!!!

[Image: M9aGCG6.png]
(Sep 20, 2016, 10:01 PM)Askasta Wrote: [ -> ]OMFG KILL IT BEFORE IT PLANTS EGG'S !!!!

[Image: M9aGCG6.png]

Drop the glass prop on its head and see what happens lol.
Keep it on topic guys. I think we need for this one.
Hello ,

Are you still having this issue?
Hello ,

Have you had the chance to see if the issue persists?
is this still an issue?
last time i logged in it was still there (about a week+) but haven't had the chanse to play now.
(Oct 5, 2016, 04:19 PM)cedric_v Wrote: [ -> ]last time i logged in it was still there (about a week+) but haven't had the chance to play now.
Please make sure if possible to update us of the situation when you go online.
i just logged in and the issue is still there

Any help guys?
Pages: 1 2 3 4