Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on Markus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(Aug 15, 2016, 12:34 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 15, 2016, 12:30 PM)lods of emone Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 15, 2016, 12:09 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 15, 2016, 11:13 AM)lods of emone Wrote: [ -> ]He did do it under 3 names. He started as Mark Smith before coming back another two times under the two other names, bringing the total up to 3, only one of which he was warned for. Had he not been caught on the 3rd try I'm sure Markus would have done it again.

Source: I was watching phased and saw him collect it under Markus and Mark Smith, the other two instances are fully shown by the logs, and then after being caught for one offence of the two changing his name back to the original.

Source 2: Claiming that "This fucker falls for it every time", in a PM or not, still shows your attitude and judging from this you were willing to do it as many times as you could get away with.

I thought a witty name change would be acceptable so I changed my name and got 50k, perphaps unrightfully by his IC rules (3rd time in line, jamie.johnson).

I entered the line again, but got caught and was told it is not allowed by his IC rules, so I gave back the 50k right away, without ever denying it. (4th time in line, Harambe)

You're claiming that you entered the line as jamie.johnson beforehand, despite the fact this is not true as evidenced in the logs? It seems that you are lying in the courthouse.

Here, first as Harambe.
Code:
v4b1    [00:24:27]    DicksOutForManiac    (STEAM_0:1:33300739)    gave Harambe (STEAM_0:1:36038228) $50000

Then as jamie.johnson 2 minutes later.
Code:
v4b1    [00:26:18]    jamie.jonson    (STEAM_0:1:36038228)    said: /pm rock I'm Markus
v4b1    [00:26:25]    jamie.jonson    (STEAM_0:1:36038228)    said: /pm rock This fucker falls for it every time
v4b1    [00:26:31]    jamie.jonson    (STEAM_0:1:36038228)    said: /pm rock this is my third time

I might have switched it up while typing.
Of course this could be possibly because I spent the evening having a headache and stomachache or possibly because of the pressure you put on me.

Victim card intensifies.

I'm going to leave this up to the admins. I hope they make the right choice, as a scammer should not be allowed to walk away with this.

Exploiting a charity and trying to get away with it by use of crying.
I'm closing this report for further review. Your patience is appreciated.
After a long discussion in the admin lounge we have, as a staff team, decided to deny this player report.

The reason why we have decided to deny this player report is because it doesn't break the rules, however we are not condoling Markus's actions, it doesn't break our server rules. It may have broken your rules for your give-a-way but did not break server rules. Markus did not scam, nor did he metagame or powergame as the situation was OOC, as you said yourself. So that said, I will close this player report and move it to the denied section of the forums without issuing any punishment.

[L²] Brynn
Supervising Administrator
Pages: 1 2 3 4