Limelight Forums

Full Version: the Trabant 2.0- Dayz Niva / Vaz 2101
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> in-game

In detail, explain your suggestion: replace the trabant with the Niva offroad hatchback/Vaz 2101 or keep both

How should the developers add this? (BE DETAILED WITH EVERYTHING!) add it in the game using this link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=718239878
or
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=727171587

Why should this be implemented? the trabant has a really old model. if a new player wants a shitty car, this is a better alternative. probably as by file sizer, the trabant should remain as it is a really small file.
[Image: FA4FE347A04D29A73F9391760222B65D16EDB708]
can take off parts too!
[Image: E240E9CF2C8177AD0F2DCD64ADEF745C519BAD32]
[Image: 76F7658C01962DCA220F4F00A04D17005789C119][Image: 03F37931DE42AD198A245DD707BF679A03D2F4CA]
+Support for replace the trabant for this
-Support | Keep the Trabant. Trabant is love...trabant is life

(+Support if you just add this car without taking the Trabant out)
(Jul 9, 2016, 05:03 PM)Nudelsalat im Panzer Wrote: [ -> ]-Support | Keep the Trabant. Trabant is love...trabant is life

(+Support if you just add this car without taking the Trabant out)
+Support, add this car but let the trabant stay.
+Support, either both or one idc, I love this one.
+ support. Although... Trabant is A bae.
Trabant is nostalgic bae, but sadly outdated. This car looks like a good replacement and is one of the better replacements that have been suggested for the Trabant.

+ Support.
(Jul 10, 2016, 04:12 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Trabant is nostalgic bae, but sadly outdated. This car looks like a good replacement and is one of the better replacements that have been suggested for the Trabant.

+ Support.

^ ^ ^

+ Support
The LL devs need to add a wider range of cars, like rally? or offroad?
What if... For every car we add, there is a rival car, for example, if we have an Evo X, put in a WRX STI. For the G Waggon, put in a jeep? Even for the ferrari, we add a mclaren
I'm conflicted on this one. I +/- support this.

The model itself is a good model, it has been well done and does represent a very cheap, old vehicle that is most certainly better than the cheap, old model we currently have. Keeping a low-polygon vehicle simply for nostalgia... is not good. It is not fitting in with the world at all anymore, or ever.

Now speaking of the world we live in (v33x and Rockford). Both of these maps are based in the Northern United States. And judging from the types of 'common' vehicles we see on the streets, these are very wealthy towns. This vehicle looks to be a Russian built coupe that is certainly not a US production vehicle. It doesn't fit into this world either. A beat up Chevy, an old Ford sure. But not this.
+Support
this is a very bumpy bump
Poll Added.

Please add your Support as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.
bympitybumpitybump
I really do like this car as an alternative shitwagon, but I just can't let go of the trabant.

+Support for keeping both
Pages: 1 2 3