Limelight Forums

Full Version: Nerfing the shotgun.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.> In-Game

In detail, explain your suggestion: So. The shotgun's damage is 20x12 (which is kinda alot), which makes it about 2-3 shots  one person( WITH CERAMIC) at -medium range distances. I think the damage OR the range of it should be decreased. If the damage is nerfed, which I think 10x12 would be better, or ATLEAST 15x12, it would balance the assault rifles versus shotguns combat at various ranges.  I personally think that a shotgun at close ranges should be more effective than an assault rifle, but now the shotgun is even affective at medium distances. If the range is nerfed, which I think should be decreased dramatically, so it would only be affective at close ranges.

Why should this be implemented? I don't think shotguns with the DEFAULT ammunition type should be affective at medium distances. They should only be affective on close distances. It's pretty dumb as it is now.
Thank you for your suggestion, Nitrogue!

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, expect some nice feedback from our community.
-Support
-Support

A shotgun is a really heavy weapon and you would probably die of 1 shot irl. If you think the shotgun is too OP, then you can use it yourself to get "advantage". Smile
this is not irl. this is semi-serious. and also, someone wouldn't get instantly killed at medium distances.
-support
-Support, you need to pick the right gun to fight a shotgun.
-support
(May 19, 2016, 03:05 PM)Jompe Wrote: [ -> ]-Support

A shotgun is a really heavy weapon and you would probably die of 1 shot irl. If you think the shotgun is too OP, then you can use it yourself to get "advantage". Smile

(May 19, 2016, 05:17 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]

-support
+Support
-support
-Support
Pages: 1 2