Limelight Forums

Full Version: [No-priority] Masks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>

Enforce a rule that masks that hide identity (AkA Donation masks) only wearable in corresponding RP Situations.
In detail, explain your suggestion:
Its frustrating to see a "criminal" walking around in a mask. No criminal would ever do that, ever. I understand if you were about to start a bank heist, or mug someone, that a mask would be acceptable. It removes all focus away from anyone else, and makes everyone focus on you because your masked.
Why should this be implemented?
A "Paid Assassin" is just walking around in a mask, that's unrealistic, and its basically meta gaming to other players. It also removes the purpose of the mask, to hide ones identity so you can escape a situation, or do a situation without being known. It should be implemented to improve Criminal RP.
+Support.

Although it is there choice IC to do it, it breaks the experience when I see a "criminal" in a mask just so no one can ever ID them especially when they are just driving or walking and talking.
+Support
+ Support, mask should be only woren with a suitable RP reason.
+support
+support, not to mention how uncomfortable it would be to walk around while constantly wearing a mask.
+support

I don't get why you need to wear a mask 24/7.
(May 12, 2016, 03:45 PM)Venom Wrote: [ -> ]+support

I don't get why you need to wear a mask 24/7.

Unless it's chicken coup trying to roleplay being allergic to air. If ever there was a moment where someone thought wearing a gas mask makes them sound like Darth Vader.
neutral
+Support - Thought this was already being enforced by admins under FailRP?
(May 12, 2016, 09:23 AM)RK-FIN Wrote: [ -> ]+ Support, mask should be only woren with a suitable RP reason.
(May 12, 2016, 04:13 PM)PaulB Wrote: [ -> ]+Support - Thought this was already being enforced by admins under FailRP?

It's a grey area to be honest. That's why we need to make a rule for this.
Please vote, poll added.
This suggestion is in voting stage. You have 7 days to participate before we move it to >Declined< or >Popular<.

Please note: A suggestion in the >Popular< section may be moved to >Declined< or >Approved<
+support, even though admins are already warning for it, it needs to be set in stone.
Pages: 1 2