Limelight Forums

Full Version: Possible image for loading screen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Suggestion for <in-game/forum/teamspeak etc.>: [Image: Uyz8L2g.jpg]

In detail, explain your suggestion: A possible image for the loading screen? (Not much else needs to be said) P.S. I can send the original image so you can add the logo and other information to make it "LimeLight" worthy. xD.

Why should this be implemented? I don't think it needs to, this is just a suggestion that may or may not be used for the server and could possibly give the server a variety of photographs for their portfolio.
+Support
Hmm.

Why don't we do this. Change the loading image either every month or over week with different roleplays from in-game? Maybe even some lovely images made with props etc. Not saying this suggestion is bad as that is a nice image, but it adds a bit more variety of images.
+Support
got a good image myself
Sick! Would love to see it mate.
Nice image, but we just changed it. It could be cool to change it every month/week however.
Thanks, Venom. Changing the image every week/month sounds great, makes things exciting. xD.
Maybe do the Passive competition for passive roleplay screenshots every month?
That sounds super interesting PaulB, i'm game. Smile

Check out the other screenshot I took in yesterdays "Survival" event. It came out really well:

[Image: gNf0E4u.jpg]
Venom stole my idea..
Would any of the administration team like the original image? (to make any adjustments or edits)
Smile
-support

I dont see why
(May 13, 2016, 06:39 PM)Space Glitch Wrote: [ -> ]-support

I dont see why
+support

I dont see why not
Why not guys? It would be a cool idea to change the loading screen up every week/month. I think it would make things slightly more interesting. Don't you? Smile
Why ? What about, everybody suggest new loading screens ?
What about the Servers database? It would be flooded with pictures and waste data.
Chaniging it every month would be just useless and i still dont see why changing it. It just got changed like 2 months ago, thats enough.
Pages: 1 2 3