Limelight Forums

Full Version: Portable radio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion: in game portable radio 
Why I think we should have this?:  To when in the house or in a festival we can listen to music this would bb good for Dj role playing or some Night club RP too
Poll Added.

Please add your Support as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation.

EDIT: User has 24 Hours to add a template
This suggestion is in voting stage. You have 7 days to participate before we move it to >Declined< or >Popular<.

Please note: A suggestion in the >Popular< section may be moved to >Declined< or >Approved<
+support. I'm sure we used to have one that would play EvoRadio. Not sure what happened to it?
(Dec 22, 2016, 04:05 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]+support. I'm sure we used to have one that would play EvoRadio. Not sure what happened to it?

ForceGhost

(Dec 22, 2016, 04:21 PM)Lieutenant Sours Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 22, 2016, 04:05 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]+support. I'm sure we used to have one that would play EvoRadio. Not sure what happened to it?
Edit: 100 posts!
(Dec 22, 2016, 04:23 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 22, 2016, 04:21 PM)Lieutenant Sours Wrote: [ -> ]
Edit: 100 posts!
 This, while it was here it was not abused too.
Approved.
Added in Revision 4761.